Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Request Help - Stacking LGD + RAD 140 + GW

juggernautx

Registered
Hello Friends,

I completed a SARMS Cycle a month back (had got from iSarms). Currently doing mini PCT with Clomid (25mg) and Nolva (20mg) daily along with DAA for 3 weeks.

Am 40 male, 290 lbs, around 46% BF (got reduced to 42.5% BF after Sarms cycle, but don't trust the scale), and do lifting heavy around 6 days a week. Never done AAS or PH before.

What I used for 8 weeks was: Ostarine (30mg daily), S4 (50 mg daily), GW (20mg daily), SR9009 (30mg daily - 10+10+10) and MK-677.

SR9009 seemed a total waste. Dosing it 3-4 times a day (10mg each time), and I felt no apparent hyped difference.

I am diabetic. MK-677 unfortunately increased my blood sugar out of control tremendously. I had to stop it, and BG readings came back normal after 1 week of abstaining. Is there any way to avoid BG spike because of MK-677, and continue using it for the apparent benefits?

S4 was really bad with the vision sides. Even 5 days on 2 days off didn't help, and my visual world was badly dull throughout. its fine now completely though after stopping.

My Cholesterol levels had risen up significantly, despite a balanced diet. Maybe because of Sarms? Liver is fine though. Had blood tests done mid-cycle.

I saw some moderate benefits on the overall stack I took in terms of a bit strength increase, sudden body weight increase by 7-8 lbs (not sure if LBM or water weight), definite endurance increases, but overall nothing spectacular like we would expect from AAS (I never used AAS before, but have seen friends go massive and lean on them). After stopping the cycle 3 weeks back, endurance seems to have got much lower, but suddenly seems like size is maintained or growing, but strength going down.

After PCT is over, I plan to again start another new cycle. This time I am interested in taking RAD 140 combined with LGD-4033, and GW. What do you think?

I have a niggling pain for a couple weeks in right triceps on elbow joint bone due to a stretch from Overhead Dumbbell extensions. Should I consider stacking Ostarine also for healing, or Rad/LGD will help me same way or better on healing part?

My goals are gaining considerable strength in lifts, reducing fat as much as possible (specially belly fat), and build considerable size.

I eat very well balanced, around 1200-1500 Cals a day, while my daily requirement is around 2700 cals. However, weight never went down on the earlier stack.

Please help with your valuable suggestions. Thanks in advance.

how is your daily calorie requirement 2700 when you are a male who weighs 290?

it is closer to 4000 calories

you are eating way too low and seems like you are killing your metabolism. you should aim to eat 500-700 deficit a day consistently, not starve yourself if you want long term results.

as far as SR9009 vs. GW. you have zero reason to be using SR9009, not sure who recommended you to use it.. it is a compound for athletes who care about endurance. so they will use it 30 minutes before their activity. in your case you should be using GW and i would dose it 10mg AM and PM. make sure you are getting sarms1

as far as your overhead press injury, sounds like you got some disc/nerve issues going on, or you could have inflammation going down your arm. do you think you hurt your shoulder or have tennis elbow?

how is your daily calorie requirement 2700 when you are a male who weighs 290?

it is closer to 4000 calories

you are eating way too low and seems like you are killing your metabolism. you should aim to eat 500-700 deficit a day consistently, not starve yourself if you want long term results.

as far as SR9009 vs. GW. you have zero reason to be using SR9009, not sure who recommended you to use it.. it is a compound for athletes who care about endurance. so they will use it 30 minutes before their activity. in your case you should be using GW and i would dose it 10mg AM and PM. make sure you are getting sarms1

as far as your overhead press injury, sounds like you got some disc/nerve issues going on, or you could have inflammation going down your arm. do you think you hurt your shoulder or have tennis elbow?

Much Thanks Steve!

I used a BMI Calculator to determine my daily caloric Intake for maintaining the weight. Hence the figure of 2700. Probably I saw from a wrong calculator. I will now be more conciously adjusting my diet, per your advice.

Now I realize that i made mistake using SR9009, after reading your response. Thanks for letting me know on that.

I will consistently use GW then with the Split you suggested going forward.

On my Injury: I do not have tennis or golfers elbow as such. Neither did I hurt my shoulder. It is just around the right hand elbow bone, and I feel a debilitating dull stretch pain only on doing Overhead DB extensions or standing neutral grip skullcrushers. I have tried resting it, applying ice pack, but doesn't seem to go away. Can you kindly suggest how do I overcome this fast - Ostarine or something else?

Since my PCT is nearly over, should I now prepare to start with LGD + RAD140 + GW for next stack? Would be great if you can suggest me a cycle, given my current state, goals, and Issues mentioned in my original questions.

Thanks a ton in advance!

LGD + RAD140 + cardarine would be a really good stack. You can start the stack as soon as your are done your mini PCT

I would do a 12 week stack like this -

Weeks 1-12
LGD 10mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day
RAD140 20mg/day

After your cycle, run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5-10% suppression. You don't need to use a SERM like clomid or nolvadex in your mini PCT. It won't hurt you either but it isn't needed.

This is the stack I recommend to any of my clients who are experiencing joint pain -

A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day.

You could add the joint supplement stack into your 12 week LGD + RAD140 + cardarine cycle.

Ostarine would be a great addition for the injury at 25mg per day. Muskate recommended the joint stack above. Not only will that help but the fish oil will really help with cholesterol.

LGD + RAD140 + cardarine would be a really good stack. You can start the stack as soon as your are done your mini PCT

I would do a 12 week stack like this -

Weeks 1-12
LGD 10mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day
RAD140 20mg/day

After your cycle, run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5-10% suppression. You don't need to use a SERM like clomid or nolvadex in your mini PCT. It won't hurt you either but it isn't needed.

This is the stack I recommend to any of my clients who are experiencing joint pain -

A good joint supplement like n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day.

You could add the joint supplement stack into your 12 week LGD + RAD140 + cardarine cycle.

Thanks a lot @muskate for your valuable guidance.

There were few things I wanted to ask more:

- On other threads in this forum, I see people mostly taking the LGD and/or RAD140 stacks for 8 weeks, citing more severe suppression if extended to 12 weeks. Is it true? Does difference between 8 weeks and 12 weeks make any major differences in terms of side-effects VS. positive effects?

- I have plenty of clomid and nolvadex with me, since I got them in bulk and cheap. Could I use them for PCT only instead of looking at buying a new test booster? It will save me money if I can reuse them, which I can instead invest in SARMs. If I can use the SERMS, kindly help me suggest the dosaing of them for the mini-PCT

- Does RAD 140 @ 20 mg VS. 30 mg make any difference? I see many European guys swear by lower dosages like 3-6-10 mg for RAD 140, while American/Canadian guys suggesting 20 mg mostly, and then few others like Dylan suggesting 30 mg being the best dose if it can be afforded. Does dosing difference pronounce more side-effects?

- Will LGD + RAD lead to more suppression together, rather than alone?

- Will LGD (being a wet SARM leading to water retention) counteract RAD (giving dry and harder muscles) counteract or cancel each others effects in any way?

- For my elbow Issue, which does not let me train triceps properly, can I use a Glucosamine+Chondroitin+MSM supplement with Fish Oil (and Ostarine I will buy)? I have a large stock of both these already as I got them very cheap, but haven't used them yet. It will save me money to use them rather than buy a new joint supplement at this time from n2jointrx

- Also, during the Joints supplementation, should I rest my triceps for some weeks (meaning not train them separately, while doing other body part exercises ), and would that help? Kindly suggest.

- Can you please give me some discount code for sarms1? :)

Much thanks in advance :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ostarine would be a great addition for the injury at 25mg per day. Muskate recommended the joint stack above. Not only will that help but the fish oil will really help with cholesterol.

Thanks for your response Masonic. Much appreciate.

One doubt I have...Why doesn't RAD140 have same healing properties like Ostarine, when both are very similar, and I see many people on this forum calling RAD a advanced form of Ostarine? Sorry for my ignorance, but thought of asking this to clear my doubts.

Bump...Any help Brothers on my last queries? Need your expert opinion at earliest possible so i don't miss my planned timeline..

I'd like to be a sponsor here. How I can contact with admin? I have below 20 posts so I can't sand him a pm. Please help guys.

- On other threads in this forum, I see people mostly taking the LGD and/or RAD140 stacks for 8 weeks, citing more severe suppression if extended to 12 weeks. Is it true? Does difference between 8 weeks and 12 weeks make any major differences in terms of side-effects VS. positive effects?
The suppression will be pretty much identical with 8 weeks vs 12 weeks. I would do 12 weeks. Making noticeable changes to your physique is a slow process. The longer the SARMS are in your body, the more time they have to work.

- I have plenty of clomid and nolvadex with me, since I got them in bulk and cheap. Could I use them for PCT only instead of looking at buying a new test booster? It will save me money if I can reuse them, which I can instead invest in SARMs. If I can use the SERMS, kindly help me suggest the dosaing of them for the mini-PCT
SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5% suppression. All you need is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. SERMS like clomid/nolvadex can cause a host of side effects in themselves.

- Does RAD 140 @ 20 mg VS. 30 mg make any difference? I see many European guys swear by lower dosages like 3-6-10 mg for RAD 140, while American/Canadian guys suggesting 20 mg mostly, and then few others like Dylan suggesting 30 mg being the best dose if it can be afforded. Does dosing difference pronounce more side-effects?
10-20mg/day is the dosage I recommend for RAD140.

The suppression will be about the same using just one of them or both stacked together. Anyone who is experiencing extreme suppression from SARMS probably wasn't using SARMS at all but rather fake SARMS and a pro-hormone.

- Will LGD (being a wet SARM leading to water retention) counteract RAD (giving dry and harder muscles) counteract or cancel each others effects in any way?
LGD does not aromatize into estrogen. It is not a wet compound. Side effects like water retention are impossible with SARMS.

- For my elbow Issue, which does not let me train triceps properly, can I use a Glucosamine+Chondroitin+MSM supplement with Fish Oil (and Ostarine I will buy)? I have a large stock of both these already as I got them very cheap, but haven't used them yet. It will save me money to use them rather than buy a new joint supplement at this time from n2jointrx
Use up the joint supplements you have on hand and then order N2joint rx when you run out. N2joint rx is a much better joint aid supplement but no point throwing out what you already have on hand.

- Also, during the Joints supplementation, should I rest my triceps for some weeks (meaning not train them separately, while doing other body part exercises ), and would that help? Kindly suggest.
Still train triceps but just train them lightly. Get a pump and get some blood in the muscle.

There are no coupon codes available for sarms1 but there are buy 2 get 1 free and buy 3 get 2 free options.

The suppression will be pretty much identical with 8 weeks vs 12 weeks. I would do 12 weeks. Making noticeable changes to your physique is a slow process. The longer the SARMS are in your body, the more time they have to work.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production. We are talking like 5% suppression. All you need is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. SERMS like clomid/nolvadex can cause a host of side effects in themselves.

10-20mg/day is the dosage I recommend for RAD140.

The suppression will be about the same using just one of them or both stacked together. Anyone who is experiencing extreme suppression from SARMS probably wasn't using SARMS at all but rather fake SARMS and a pro-hormone.

LGD does not aromatize into estrogen. It is not a wet compound. Side effects like water retention are impossible with SARMS.

Use up the joint supplements you have on hand and then order N2joint rx when you run out. N2joint rx is a much better joint aid supplement but no point throwing out what you already have on hand.

Still train triceps but just train them lightly. Get a pump and get some blood in the muscle.

There are no coupon codes available for sarms1 but there are buy 2 get 1 free and buy 3 get 2 free options.

Thanks a ton @muskate Brother. You solved a big problem for me. I owe you one for this. Much appreciate your help.

I'm going to disagree with the guys which I rarely do. ...

Your health is in bad shape. 40%bf, diabetic, etc. I'm not being mean, I'm being real.

This is s real concern. ...your first priority should be getting your diet in order. Instead of spending money in sarms etc. ...spend it on a good diet coach. I know a really good one. He will help you focus on eating what is right for you. It may take a few months or more. ...but this is what you need.

Your metabolism needs a boost and you need to learn how and what to eat.

Lemme know of you want any more info on a good coach that will definitely help you.

Hey folks, I am new to this site and searching for and feedback to my question.. Just turned 50, I have worked out all my life but starting to put on a few pounds, etc... Hired a Trainer for the first time in my life and wants me to run the following:

Liquid - LGD 4033 AND RAD 140... Simple 5 week cycle... first week going 5mg/daily on LGD and 10mg/Daily on RAD. This cycle will peek week three with 10MG/Daily on LGD and 20mg/daily on RAD... Pyramid down from there...

My question is what are he side effects if any? At my age, you start asking yourself those questions... Also, what gains can I expect understanding I will train hard and clean up the diet... I apologize up front if these are stupid questions, I have not cycled anything since the 80's and that was a lot different than what this is now.... Thanks in advance for any feedback, I really appreciate it...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey folks, I am new to this site and searching for and feedback to my question.. Just turned 50, I have worked out all my life but starting to put on a few pounds, etc... Hired a Trainer for the first time in my life and wants me to run the following:

Liquid - LGD 4033 AND RAD 140... Simple 5 week cycle... first week going 5mg/daily on LGD and 10mg/Daily on RAD. This cycle will peek week three with 10MG/Daily on LGD and 20mg/daily on RAD... Pyramid down from there...

My question is what are he side effects if any? At my age, you start asking yourself those questions... Also, what gains can I expect understanding I will train hard and clean up the diet... I apologize up front if these are stupid questions, I have not cycled anything since the 80's and that was a lot different than what this is now.... Thanks in advance for any feedback, I really appreciate it...

you are wise to not just listen to what your trainer wants you to do. go on our forum and read the articles on these compounds

also keep in mind that sarm's are highly faked so your trainer might not know where to find them or be trying to just sell you some

the thing with trainers is they are desperate to get you results, so they will be quick to put you on PED's because they have no clue how to get you in shape via diet/training

You don't need drugs. The fact your trainer is pushing drugs on you just goes to show you that he doesn't know what he's doing. Anyone can get results when they are juiced to the gills.

All you need to do is clean up your diet, train hard, minimize stress, sleep 8 hours per night etc.

Fire your trainer. He does not have your best intentions in mind. The drug cycle he recommended you is also full of mistakes and a horrible cycle lay out.

Back
Top Bottom