Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Restore Libido

Best to find out what the root of the problem is before you can test it. Libido problems can me mental as well as hormonal. If it is hormonal, you need a blood test to determine the root of the problem. If it is mental, you need to seek other assistance. Its just a guessing game at this point.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What is the best protocall to restore libido when it has been lost ?

Have you looked down the back of the sofa? How was it lost? What did you do to lose it? Start with the cause before the fix.

Get some Bloodwork done to begin with, and go from there................................... JP
P.S.
Loss of Libido can be from many things.

What's your Current ~ Age/Height/Weight ?

the main reason for loss of libido is poor lifestyle

not eating right, not sleeping right (usually lack of sleep but can be too much sleep), depression, not exercising, low self esteem, low test levels, high estrogen levels, i can keep on going.. a lot of factors

hcgenerate ES will help with libido right away, but you should also fix the root causes

The first thing you need to do is find the route cause of the libido issues?

Have you gotten blood work done? How much do you sleep each night? What does your diet look like? Stress? etc.

A healthy body is one that will have a great libido. You need to take a good look at your lifestyle and try to figure out what is causing the low libido.

Loss of Libido after cycle? No PCT? bunk PCT? thats one way to mess up your body man. you might get stuck on TRT for life
1st step Always get pharm grade PCT. yeah its expensive but you know it works

I would restart PCT again to fire your balls back up..
BUY
HCG 2500iu's 2-3 times a week for 2-3 weeks. Be fore warned you'll want to take an AI like exemstane while your taking the hcg and stop it as soon as you restart your pct. then take
Clomid 100mg ED Nolva 40mg ED
Clomid 100mg ED Nolva 40mg ED
Clomid 50mg ED Nolva 20mg ED
Clomid 50mg ED Nolva 20mg ED

Impossible to answer. There is so much to libido. it is a complex thing that is not solely dependent on test levels or just using a supplement. You would really have to figure out what is causing this issue.

Best protocol to restore libido in my case is strippers....
Nothing better than a fit blonde who knows how to push your bottons.
Libido problem solved.
Your welcome.

Back
Top Bottom