Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Retardation Check for First Cycle at 27

e^ipi+1=0

Registered
I've spent hours over the last few days lurking and learning. I hope this type of "am I retarded?" post isn't frowned upon. I am a twenty seven year old male, 6'2" ~ 185lbs with moderate experience working out. This is my planned first cycle of 13 weeks:

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵AAS︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
-Test E 500mg e3d for all 13 weeks
-Tren E 200mg e4d for weeks 2-11

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵PCT︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
1000iu HCG EOD for weeks 11-15
Nolvadex 20mg daily weeks 15-21
Aromasin 20mg e3d weeks 2-15
Ostarine 25mg daily weeks 12-20

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵Other Stuff︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Going to use 3ml syringes 18G draw, 1.5" 25G inject, 100 of each should be enough
?Bacteriostatic water? I am unsure what an appropriate amount is, like just no idea.
Injection pattern: not planned, will do my best to rotate

Other than that, I have my exercise and diet ROUGHLY planned as well, but I won't clutter this post up adding it here.
If it is relevant, I can upload a picture of me to imgur.
I am somewhat nervous about this whole process, and if there is something glaringly wrong with my planned cycle please let me know.
I have everything picked out and the BTC are waiting!

don't use tren on a first cycle, i agree with TB and so will everyone else

the reason is you don't give a newbie a lamborghini as their first car.. where can you go from there? tren is a beast. save it for later bro where you can really take full advantage

just do the 500mg test, throw in a mild oral to kickstart at worst.. that is all you need

the pct needs work.. don't run hcg there and add n2generate

Alright, I will drop the tren E. It was my understanding that HCG should be used near the end of the cycle and just before starting the SERM. Should I take a smaller dose of HCG throughout the entire cycle as I have seen some people recommend, or just drop it completely and depend on the Nolvadex and Aromasin?

Also bro did not see you mention Clomid in PCT, might want to ask about that. I hate clomid but it really does it’s job turning me back on so I bite the bullet.

noone with a small fraction of a brain cell would ever tell you to run tren on a first cycle... thats just absurdity bro... you dont need hcg more than 4 weeks either... thats way too much...

Back
Top Bottom