Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

review my cruise super TRT protocol

nestoyeur

Registered
Hello, I am new with roids and I want to do something between cycle and TRT, like a cruise without blasting.. Honestly maybe later I will concider blasting but right now I feel better with this idea.

So, I make my own protocol after reading tons of information about roids, but I still know nothing and I would like to have advice from experimented user, if what I am planning is okay?

- Testo Enanthate 50mg every other day (175mg/week)
- Primobolan Enanthate, 20mg every other day (140mg/week)
- HCG 300u 2x per week (600u/week)
- Nandrolone Decanoate 25mg 2x per week (50mg/week)

What I understand:

With 175mg testo + HCG, I should be able to raise my level from 400 to 1000-1500.
With Promobolan I will have more free testo from this 1000-1500 testo so better result in gym and better sex drive by lowering my SHBG
With Deca I will solve my join pain, because I train hard since 2 years now and I always have some join problem.. When one is fixed, 2-3 weeks later its a new one

What I am wondering:

I see people using Proviron with Primobolan, and I do not understand why ? On the paper I read that they have the same effect ? Should I add it ?
Can I run this protocol and never go off with low dosage like this ?
I may not need to use Arimadex, but I will figure it out after done a blood work ?

If this is meant to be on going TRT , it's not a great plan. Drop the nandrolone. Do the HCG for a few days every other month. And I think it's be better to do mini Primo cycles within the HRT. Taking 140 mgs a week is a bit of a waste. And how are you going to take just 20mgs? That'll barely fill up the base of the syringe.

Back
Top Bottom