Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rich Piana cycling strategy

Cagera

Registered
I've been reading up on Rich Piana and watching a lot of his videos which are still being pushed on social media under my recommended videos. I noticed his strategy of cycling steroids is pretty much blast high dosages for a few months, then he will blast a bunch of hcg as his PCT for a couple months then go back on high dosages. I wanted to hear what you guys thought about this and if it could work for someone like me who wants to monetize bodybuilding.

that strategy is point blank stupid. you are never actually recovering is why

you are going from anabolic steroid based hormones to hcg which is also a hormone. you never give your pituitary glands a chance to recover and frankly you would be better off just staying on gear year round if that was your end goal. also expect to drastically reduce your life expectancy

I've been reading up on Rich Piana and watching a lot of his videos which are still being pushed on social media under my recommended videos. I noticed his strategy of cycling steroids is pretty much blast high dosages for a few months, then he will blast a bunch of hcg as his PCT for a couple months then go back on high dosages. I wanted to hear what you guys thought about this and if it could work for someone like me who wants to monetize bodybuilding.

Two thoughts
1) Piana is dead. While steroids didn't kill him it didn't help him either
2) Post a pic. If you've some bog standard genetics forget making money. Even without his steroid use Piana had a decent physique back in the day (competing on the same stage as Dave Palumbu at one point).

If you want to be doing this long-term you really need to spend a majority of your time off gear. 1 to 2 cycles per year is more than enough. Some guys rely on the gear to make their gains for them but it really doesn't work that way. If you do not come off and recover you will permanently damage your HPTA.

Piana was full of half truths.... Lots and lots of half truths... He was full of it, but occasionally said somthing that was kinda legit. But nah...

Back
Top Bottom