Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rich Piana says no such thing as real IGF-1 anymore

mayeebe

Registered
I saw a video that Rich Piana did which is a few years old obviously but he said that anyone selling IGf-1 is scamming because he took real stuff back in the 90's and it put 2 inches on his arms fast and the stuff that is sold today is not the real stuff and it is underdosed or fake. is this true and if so how can i get the real stuff?

I have my opinions of Rich, but I'll save thme for another time. But even if he really did put 2" on his arms the first time he used IGF -- did he expect to add 2" EVERY time he used it?

that guy is one arrogant son of a bitch and he paid the price for being one..there's a lot of things that he claimed that were not factual, now I am willing to send any member a sample of some IGF upon request to see if they will pull blood work.. tell me if this stuff is fake ;)

okay the truth of the matter just for reference is that Rich was meaning to take a personal shot at Bostin lloyd because at the time he was selling IGF-1, they had a huge beef going on at that time so Rich was passive aggressively saying Bostin sells 'fake stuff'

There are several issues which spring to mind
1) Expectations - how anabolic it's reputed to be vs actual results
2) Costs - so to use enough costs....
3) Taking a drug vs doing EVERYTHING else properly. Even Rich didn't.

There's a bunch of others

exactly... rich gave unrealistic expectations to a lot of his followers.

How about that mass gain program he had, 25lbs in like 30 days.. but there was no follow program, and who wants 25lbs in 30 days, yuck..

Okay, my quick assessment of Pianna. He had personality. He knew how to work a crowd. But he was a bit of a fraud. He gave terrible advice on training and on the use of anabolics. And his physique was as fake as can be. He started out looking pretty good -- but he knew that wasn't going to get him the attention he craved. So he juiced up with as much as he could fir along with pints of synthol. His muscles were so bloated that when he flexed, they didn't look any different than when he was relaxed. They were just huge gobs of watery mass. And in the end, it killed him. It's a shame that happened but this is not a guy to be revered. he;'s to be pitied. And a lesson to anyone who he may have influenced.

exactly... rich gave unrealistic expectations to a lot of his followers.

How about that mass gain program he had, 25lbs in like 30 days.. but there was no follow program, and who wants 25lbs in 30 days, yuck..

And you NEVER saw the scale weight properly.

And you NEVER saw the scale weight properly.

exactly.. mind you this guy had a great following and clearly he had a passion. but he was a con artist and he was scamming on all of The underachievers giving them unrealistic goals.

I'll never forget one of the worst things I heard him say, and he mentioned about having a lot of leftover compounds, and if people accumulate a bunch of leftover bottles with a variety of products, to basically throw them in once in awhile as a Frankenstein cycle, because they'll be firing all over the place.

why would someone want to induce a shitload of firing and side effects? there's other ways to prime your REC's.

now I love listening to the guy talk and I have no bad feelings towards him, a great guy but some of the things he would shove down people's throats was absurd. I wonder how many people quit weight training and giving up on their goals because of some bullshit he told them that set them up for failure.

keep in mind there is times he had my full undivided attention and I learned something or two.

exactly.. mind you this guy had a great following and clearly he had a passion. but he was a con artist and he was scamming on all of The underachievers giving them unrealistic goals.

I'll never forget one of the worst things I heard him say, and he mentioned about having a lot of leftover compounds, and if people accumulate a bunch of leftover bottles with a variety of products, to basically throw them in once in awhile as a Frankenstein cycle, because they'll be firing all over the place.

why would someone want to induce a shitload of firing and side effects? there's other ways to prime your REC's.

now I love listening to the guy talk and I have no bad feelings towards him, a great guy but some of the things he would shove down people's throats was absurd. I wonder how many people quit weight training and giving up on their goals because of some bullshit he told them that set them up for failure.

keep in mind there is times he had my full undivided attention and I learned something or two.

Got 2 do 8 hour arm workouts to confuse the body right babe 😂

Back
Top Bottom