Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rick and nelson what up?

Ssshortstop

I have an hour drive to and from work so i throw on podcasts and theyre cool to listen to. But whats up with the age of muscle, you guys only did the one and quit? I was really digging the idea of you two going in depth about you know 40's and up men and anti aging and all that. Make more.

Really like hearing what Nelson has to say about health n shit cuz im on that page.

I have an hour drive to and from work so i throw on podcasts and theyre cool to listen to. But whats up with the age of muscle, you guys only did the one and quit? I was really digging the idea of you two going in depth about you know 40's and up men and anti aging and all that. Make more.

Really like hearing what Nelson has to say about health n shit cuz im on that page.

I listened to the age of muscle a few times, it was alright. The info was too old though, much of the info is now newschool imo.

I heard bodymonster will be taking over the podcast with Gorilla as his co-host

I listend to all the age of muscle podcasts, not bad very oldschool. I would like to hear more but if more better be more frequent.

It seems some guys mistake "tried and true" with being "outdated." Hey, sometimes the only things that are new is just stuff that's been forgotten. Believe it or not, there were people involved in bodybuilding BEFORE ME!!! And I learned from them

And not to shock anyone, but I still stay abreast of what's new and some of the guys today who are making waves are guys who follow my work. It's always the nobodies who are quickest to act like they know more. You know who they are.

As for the podcast, that's up to Rick. He has his hands full with stuff that he feels the most people are receptive to. Most people aren't thinking about using gear responsibly for long term gains and longevity -- they want the most massive gains they can get as easy as they can get them by tomorrow. But who knows? Maybe we'll do a reboot in the near future.

It seems some guys mistake "tried and true" with being "outdated." Hey, sometimes the only things that are new is just stuff that's been forgotten. Believe it or not, there were people involved in bodybuilding BEFORE ME!!! And I learned from them

And not to shock anyone, but I still stay abreast of what's new and some of the guys today who are making waves are guys who follow my work. It's always the nobodies who are quickest to act like they know more. You know who they are.

As for the podcast, that's up to Rick. He has his hands full with stuff that he feels the most people are receptive to. Most people aren't thinking about using gear responsibly for long term gains and longevity -- they want the most massive gains they can get as easy as they can get them by tomorrow. But who knows? Maybe we'll do a reboot in the near future.

well ill be wating. the whole idea of the site and the podcasts too it, theres something there...

Deffo an idea for more shows

Back
Top Bottom