needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rick and nelson what up?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

rick and nelson what up?

I have an hour drive to and from work so i throw on podcasts and theyre cool to listen to. But whats up with the age of muscle, you guys only did the one and quit? I was really digging the idea of you two going in depth about you know 40's and up men and anti aging and all that. Make more.

Really like hearing what Nelson has to say about health n shit cuz im on that page.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post
    I have an hour drive to and from work so i throw on podcasts and theyre cool to listen to. But whats up with the age of muscle, you guys only did the one and quit? I was really digging the idea of you two going in depth about you know 40's and up men and anti aging and all that. Make more.

Really like hearing what Nelson has to say about health n shit cuz im on that page.
    I listened to the age of muscle a few times, it was alright. The info was too old though, much of the info is now newschool imo.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros yea whats up rick and nelson, can you do another podcast with some updated info

Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    lol is it going to be another podcast with Nelson talking about outdated stuff or you guys going to freshen the content?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssshortstop View Post

I heard bodymonster will be taking over the podcast with Gorilla as his co-host
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559 << discounted N2bm products now on eBay

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    I heard bodymonster will be taking over the podcast with Gorilla as his co-host
    bro gonna record live from top of pole on tanker. gonna be sick show
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

Bros sick deals on n2guard and n2generate best supps. >>>>
    https://www.ebay.com/usr/bestdiscoun...75.m3561.l2559

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I listend to all the age of muscle podcasts, not bad very oldschool. I would like to hear more but if more better be more frequent.
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I enjoy all their podcasts, recommend

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It seems some guys mistake "tried and true" with being "outdated." Hey, sometimes the only things that are new is just stuff that's been forgotten. Believe it or not, there were people involved in bodybuilding BEFORE ME!!! And I learned from them

And not to shock anyone, but I still stay abreast of what's new and some of the guys today who are making waves are guys who follow my work. It's always the nobodies who are quickest to act like they know more. You know who they are.

As for the podcast, that's up to Rick. He has his hands full with stuff that he feels the most people are receptive to. Most people aren't thinking about using gear responsibly for long term gains and longevity -- they want the most massive gains they can get as easy as they can get them by tomorrow. But who knows? Maybe we'll do a reboot in the near future.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    It seems some guys mistake "tried and true" with being "outdated." Hey, sometimes the only things that are new is just stuff that's been forgotten. Believe it or not, there were people involved in bodybuilding BEFORE ME!!! And I learned from them

And not to shock anyone, but I still stay abreast of what's new and some of the guys today who are making waves are guys who follow my work. It's always the nobodies who are quickest to act like they know more. You know who they are.

As for the podcast, that's up to Rick. He has his hands full with stuff that he feels the most people are receptive to. Most people aren't thinking about using gear responsibly for long term gains and longevity -- they want the most massive gains they can get as easy as they can get them by tomorrow. But who knows? Maybe we'll do a reboot in the near future.
    well ill be wating. the whole idea of the site and the podcasts too it, theres something there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast