Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ricky V Rock TROLLING the "Kinobody" kid, Greg O'Gallagher.

Ricky V Rock

Big Daddio
VIP
So I'm surfing the FaceBook looking at all of these other guys in the industry trying to figure out what they do there.
Figuring out how this marketing thing really works outside of our underground anonymous forums. It had been a mistery to me how these people dare make a dime selling fitness products outside of our forums, I just can't belive! But it is happening and I want to thoroughly understand how...

I'm out there daily checking out the content created by other dudes and what landing pages they use and also how they retarget me, all of that good stuff. But not just that but watching but also reading, interacting and seeing how their followers respond and how the influencer themselves respond. I use a technique I developed called TROLLING, where I use a bit of a challenging tone, but not disrespectful and it is always about fitness, never personal. I'm being like fitness arrogant in a way, just to see how people react and what the guy paying for that Advertisement will do when I interact. I never cross the line and I'm always keeping it about fitness. I always end with something positive... I call it TROLLING for short but it really stands for "Thorough Research On Like-Level Influencers Necessitates Gaminess", TROLLING. The "Gaminess" part comes from he fact I'm not there sucking their peepee like their followers but challenging them in a fitness context just a little, not much, just enough to see how they react. Always learning something for when I run my own Ads....

That brings me to...

KINOBODY / Greg O'Gallagher

So I'm scrolling through my feed and I see this video advertisement for the new KINOBODY program that promises to help you get into shape fast like a Hollywood actor does. The video features Greg O'Gallagher doing this one handed pushup where you propell yourself in the air enough to slap your chest. You have to just see it here: VIDEO KINOBODY Greg O'Gallagher (make sure to open up the comments section to see my video)
Pretty simple stuff I've been doing since I started training really young, and he was like reaching failure @ 5 reps, way early compared to what I know I can do... So as part of my research I used TROLLING a little bitm and I decided to post something along the lines of "Kid anyone with any bit of physical training can do these" to which he responded "Ricky V Rock okie let’s see it" ... So I posted a Video for him. You have to follow that link and look in the comments to see, but I went outside at night in the rain and busted out 10 reps on each side doubling what he did in his vid... I wish he had responded after I stepped up to the challenge but he went silent, pretty funny... The responses by his followers where the funniest and really taught me a lot. Kinobody never replied back or commented on my video but one of his followers came out to accuse me of cheating the exercise in my movement just nonsense... But his people are so convinced that one of his guys decided my 10 resp where not as good as Kinobody's 5 reps, just this loyalty through facts it was pretty interesting to see...

Any way guys I'm active on social daily and the links to follow me are below, please friend me my profile link is: https://www.facebook.com/n2bm.brr
My Fan page is now active and I expect to see everyone of you guys there: https://www.facebook.com/RickyVRock/

I just got on to social not too long ago. I always had an account everywhere but never took it serious enough to bring my funk there. These forums are all I have ever known and all I have ever needed, but now that the social opportunity is much clearer, I'm both here on the forums and on Social. So come check me out guys, I'm posting fitness related content daily.

I will always be here on the forums posting and answering questions and just talking about steroid completely incensored. But for like cooking recipes and progress pictures and just funny fintess memes and that light hearted content, you need to come check me out on social...

I always give the best coupons and discounts to forum members, so if you wan to get N2BM products cheap your best best is to send me a private message here on the forums or on EF or on Bloex and then you are guaranteed a discount. Big one.... You hit me up on social I will give you whatever code we have available at the time, but it is not the same as when I know you are one of my bros that registered to the forums and participated enough to be allowed by the system to message me.

Listen to my podcasts guys the links are below.

Bro that was fuckin hilarious. Not only out did him but did it in the rain in the dark. I’m glad you showed up all those young punkS on Facebook. Comments are priceless you shut them all up

It would be good to see side by side videos. Jumping on 1 arm like frogs.
I do think in a 1-on-1 Rick the Spaniard will smash that pink guy.

KINOBODY is literally NOboDY, I hate that guy. Greg is all over FB talking smack, he was owned. Red puffy douche. I never liked him.

KINOBODY is literally NOboDY, I hate that guy. Greg is all over FB talking smack, he was owned. Red puffy douche. I never liked him.

FU bro! You don't know Greg, he's a great guy. I liked him before just not following him now. Wish he was on the forums.

And patriots DONT rule, 49s baby!

It would be good to see side by side videos. Jumping on 1 arm like frogs.
I do think in a 1-on-1 Rick the Spaniard will smash that pink guy.

Rick isn't a Spaniard at all. He is straight from the hood in the Bronx. he was an extra in that movie Rumble in the Bronx and they filmed it in his neighborhood, he whipped Jackie Chan off camera

Last edited:
800lb gorilla......lmaoooooo. Wow you are still around? Pink, Spaniard.....I mean whatever is morally acceptable. Fucking nut......

Rick isn't a Spaniard at all. He is straight from the hood in the Bronx. he was an extra in that movie Rumble in the Bronx and they filmed it in his neighborhood, he whipped Jackie Chan off camera

bro...the bronx hood...no gang banging allowed on evo :p

Back
Top Bottom