Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ridiculous spasms

polarbeats

Registered
I have had a spasm in my right delt for about 4-5 days now. I get others in other muscles as well, just that my delt is the worst. I am off my cycle for a few weeks. I noticed this two times ago when I used tren. Is it my muscles starting to shrink? I noticed it when I started losing a little water weight both times. Anyone have the same problem?

I have had a spasm in my right delt for about 4-5 days now. I get others in other muscles as well, just that my delt is the worst. I am off my cycle for a few weeks. I noticed this two times ago when I used tren. Is it my muscles starting to shrink? I noticed it when I started losing a little water weight both times. Anyone have the same problem?

no but muscle twitches and spasms are normal, especially if your workout intensity is high

It's not your muscles atrophying. This can be a normal reaction to heavy training

In a word - no.

just from you overtraining and probably pinching nerves

it is a sign that you need to lay off tren for a while and work on disc health. 2 things i want you to do: inversion table and hot yoga

Back
Top Bottom