Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

risks of overdosing from sarms

CoopJer

Registered
hearing all the stories of guys getting heart attacks like Kali and others from abusing steroids and other PED’s.
just curious to hear what would happen if a person overdoses on sarms? Would you run the risk of getting liver disease or a heart attack too? Or would it be far less of a chance of death and just a waste of money?

Non-existent. How do I know?

How can you over-dose unless you trip over and accidentally swallow too much?

Take the recommended amounts, put in the work, get swole.

Now as to DELIBERATELY using more than you need to when the doses are far less than typical doses of AAS... yes there are potential issues. But there's literally no need. So, for example, GW is most effective at 20mg and there's NOTHING really to be gained by doubling up. You will NOT see 2x the results.

I would say it would be less likely to have these problems but you still never want to push it in any way.. just use things responsibly and this wont ever be any kind of an issue... yes, they have far less side effects than steroids but that still does not mean you should abuse them in any way, shape or form

Simply do not abuse products of any kind, run them properly and none of these things will be a concern to you

hearing all the stories of guys getting heart attacks like Kali and others from abusing steroids and other PED’s.
just curious to hear what would happen if a person overdoses on sarms? Would you run the risk of getting liver disease or a heart attack too? Or would it be far less of a chance of death and just a waste of money?

You can't overdose with sarms. I did high doses of ostarine and testolone no problem.

the dosages we recommend for sarms are ALREADY much higher then the therapeutic dosages so it is pointless to run it even higher

Exactly so. Certainly in most cases

- - - Updated - - -

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

We don't have a medical board. So hush

Back
Top Bottom