Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RM Touchdown!

Masonic Bodybuilder

Staff
As most of you guys know, I am in Canada where we have very strict customs. I have used our Canadian domestic sources countless times with success.

The reason for this post is to show you how good Roid Mass is at getting products through. I was in need of some Test for my TRT and look what showed up today!

8c6806eea1712c0e29815a916f8622c6.jpg

Thanks to Tadeas for getting this to me quickly. Less than 2 weeks and that includes Christmas and New Years holidays!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro roidmass is golden...nice!!! tadeas takes care of our evo brothers

I live in Canada as well and have used exclusively Canadian domestic sources up until now but after hearing how easy your package flew through customs, I might have to give Roid Mass a try.

I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Roid Mass. I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on the products once you have started using them.

Did you order aromasin as well or did you get that from ag-guys.com or sarms1.com?

I'm definitely interested in your feedback. I'm 2 weeks in and plan to do a review soon. Just wanted to see how things went first. I will also post bloods when I get them done.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I live in Canada as well and have used exclusively Canadian domestic sources up until now but after hearing how easy your package flew through customs, I might have to give Roid Mass a try.

I have heard nothing but rave reviews about Roid Mass. I am looking forward to hearing your feedback on the products once you have started using them.

Did you order aromasin as well or did you get that from ag-guys.com or sarms1.com?

I am actually using up my aromasin from Nordic Fusion that I have left over from my last cycle. When that is gone I have some ag-guys aromasin I will be using.

As most of you guys know, I am in Canada where we have very strict customs. I have used our Canadian domestic sources countless times with success.

The reason for this post is to show you how good Roid Mass is at getting products through. I was in need of some Test for my TRT and look what showed up today!

8c6806eea1712c0e29815a916f8622c6.jpg

Thanks to Tadeas for getting this to me quickly. Less than 2 weeks and that includes Christmas and New Years holidays!!!

thats a beautiful site. i think i would frame that and put it on my fireplace. makes me all emotional. must be the estrogen :)

Look at these beauties!!!

Lucky Charms are my weakness....
433df5e71f4a62fd1252f03866487e3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Look at these beauties!!!

Lucky Charms are my weakness....
433df5e71f4a62fd1252f03866487e3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

i'm waiting on my RM order, going on 3 weeks. tracking number that was provided is not recognized on the USPS web site so I am getting anxious. its out of Tad's hands at this point so i'm not going to bother emailing him.

fingers crossed that it gets here soon

i'm waiting on my RM order, going on 3 weeks. tracking number that was provided is not recognized on the USPS web site so I am getting anxious. its out of Tad's hands at this point so i'm not going to bother emailing him.

brother give it a few days...mine gets into system like within 5 days i remember last time...

USPS is brutally slow. It usually takes them a couple days to update their tracking information. A lot of times my package will be delivered before USPS even registers the tracking number.

brother give it a few days...mine gets into system like within 5 days i remember last time...

I just checked the website and my package has landed in the states and is en route to its destination.

thanks for talking me off the ledge brother...you know how it is, you just start to think the worst sometimes...

I just checked the website and my package has landed in the states and is en route to its destination.

thanks for talking me off the ledge brother...you know how it is, you just start to think the worst sometimes...

It happens all the time. I don't blame you at all. Of course you are always going to think the worst. after all, steroids are not coming from amazon!

You will have it soon!!!

You will have it soon!!!

i'm not trying to hijack the OP's thread....but wanted to mention that my gear arrived today. Very relieved and VERY excited. just did my first tren injection....no tren cough, but a little tightest in the back of my throat for a few minutes

Back
Top Bottom