Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The road to health and cutting log with SR9009

stevesmi

Staff
2wnwke9.jpg

current stats (will post pics in a day or two) 5' 6.5" (yeah i'm short) 175 pounds with body fat in the low teens (can see some abs). goal is probably 160's?? with body fat under 10%.

This is the lowest I have weighed in 10 years. I was about 200, 2 years ago benching 400+. blew out rotator cuff without even knowing it and continued to do more damage until i finally saw a dr who confirmed with an MRI and told me to stop or else, as well as I have 3 degenerative discs (due to 2 car accidents in the past 4 years, both times some asshole slammed into me).. also dealing with cubital tunnel syndrome where my hand goes numb and there is a risk of paralysis to the hands. PT said I would likely never be able to lift heavy again and at best it would be a while unless I wanted to risk a complete tear and surgery. so goals have changed for now.

striving to be healthy and fit and it is working, I am doing physical therapy everyday and lifting light in the gym with cardio. I am improving everyday slowly. everytime i start lifting heavy i take a step back, so for now this is what i need to do. most people in my shoes would have just quit weight training altogether or hopped on narcotics (the doc gave me a bunch but I won't take that crap) I have been doing this since I was 15 and am not going to stop, but i will be smart

it actually feels really good to cut down..

i used nutrobal too earlier this year to get things rolling in the right direction (see my log on that too), i believe it helped me cut my recover time in half. the doctor told me with my injuries he was shocked at how fast i was recovering for someone my age.

I have been self discharged from the PT because I know what i need to do and can do it on my own at home or the gym.

2wnwke9.jpg

Training:

I will be doing a 3 day split routine. push/pull/legs. I had been doing a 2 day split routine previously of upper body and legs because I was not allowed to do very many pushing lifts due to the injury. i have to be VERY careful about doing bench or militaries, or doing pulldowns and pullups. so my training needs to be smart or i risk a full tear and surgery 6 months out (cam Newton just had rotator surgery and he was out all offseason), but i'm not a million dollar QB so for me i have to let it heal even if it takes forever

I spend half my workout with weights and half doing physical therapy.

4-5X per week training. off days I do other sports

cardio is daily

Diet:

I will be in a calorie deficit (atleast 500 calories a day) atleast 5-6X out of the week. this means on most days I go to bed feeling a bit hungry and wake up very hungry. I will also do a 24 hour fast once a week.

I already don't drink alcohol, eat fast food or sweets as it is so nothing special to add. just a clean whole foods diet.

Protocol is as follows:

SR9009 10-20mg 1 hour pre exercise. that includes sex, walking the dog, fishing, weight training, cardio etc. any excuse to take the SR!! I have 3 bottles in total so i can be liberal with my dosing
EQ from roidmass 400mg per week to help keep muscle and also boost cardio without water retention
Aromasin when needed
HGH 3-4Iu's per day from roidmass. dosed at 3-4am and then dosed early afternoon
Nutrobal 12.5mg per day in the morning when waking.
N2slin 2 caps before large meals

everything aside from the SR9009 is subject to change as I go along. I am going to kill it for you guys on here and we will see what i look like in 6 weeks.

Last edited:
Okay so day 2. I am down to 174. 173.8 to be exact. again that is a new low for me for the past 10 years.

great workout.. was in a severe calorie deficit today.

had 3 eggs, veggies, a small chicken breast, some nuts and 2 apples and a carrot. zero problems with energy. SR9009 really helps put you in that 8th gear, i felt like i could have worked out even more

worked out on pushing split. benched 6 sets, 185 for 5 with plenty to spare. that is the most I have benched since I had my MRI and doc told me to stop benching :mad: .. shoulder feels good right now, will see how it is tomorrow.. it may end up being very sore i don't know yet.. if so i will have to back off,... also worked my triceps of course and some light shoulder/back exercises. very very light.

spent the rest of the time doing my physical therapy... elbow doesn't feel well, too much fishing over the holiday weekend.

took 2 n2slin's and post workout meal was brocollini and chicken, with a small cookie (shoot me they were free), and then half cup nuts/raisins.

tomorrow plan on doing pull split..

will post pics in the morning for you guys to fap to don't worry

Last edited:
Really detailed log. Thanks for taking the time to write all that out.

I love how short people say they are 5'6.5. Lol that extra inch is going to make such a difference right? :p

Try spiking up your hair. That might add another half inch

man I was starving yesterday.. i actually ate a lot more than i should have. weighed in at 175..

woke up today having to take a huge dump.. the hunger I get off the HGH and nutrobal is unreal. i gotta manage to keep it under control and trust my protocol

I did my pulling split. i cannot do pullups yet, but i can do pulldowns in front of me (not behind back), i did back work including roman chairs, abs, and then of course biceps. did my flossing exercises and physical therapy/stretching. then i went swimming and did some laps. I noticed when i was swimming that minor soreness from a prior workout, in this case my shoulders felt sore. i think swimming is a really good idea post workout to really get the blood flowing

still a tad sore when i press into my right shoulder near the cuff. but the good news is that it doesn't hurt to raise my arm, means my rotator cuff is handling the extra pounding i gave it 2 days ago

any of you have shoulder pain and if you can't lift your arm without pain, that means you have a rotator cuff problem.

Today I had a large lunch eating out. weighed myself in the afternoon and oddly enough I weighed a hair under 175. thought i would weigh more than that

it proves that 1 bad meal won't fuck you up, but having bad meals over and over will.

Today did legs. lunges, leg extensions, leg curls, calves and lots of stretching and PT. no problem

had 3 eggs and some chicken for dinner, along with a bowl of oatmeal. will be fasting for 24 hours, will break the fast with dinner tomorrow. fasting like this serves a simple purpose, it is a spiritual thing but it also helps boost your immune system and it helps me appreciate food

I'm gonna do jogging and swimming in the morning, and keep my mind occupied all day.

over the weekend I fasted on saturday then sunday ate a bit more than i usually do.. I probably hit or exceeded my maintenance that day. i was staying with friends and they made protein pancakes with bananas and chocolate, with maple syrup. it was so good that i ate like 6 small ones. probably got 1000 calories from that breakfast lol

today i weighed myself at the gym midday and i was 174.4. i do look bloated today though, but that just might be from having some fruit this morning or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me :)

I did my pushing split today. went up to 1 plate and my rotator cuff started bothering me again. so I did TRX pushups and worked triceps and did some abs. along with all my usually PT work. my energy and vitality feels great on SR9009. plan on jogging and swimming this evening

SR9009 is truly a great drug.

Steve - what's your daily goal for calories and macros? Just seeing your strategy versus mine.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Steve - what's your daily goal for calories and macros? Just seeing your strategy versus mine.

did you read the 2nd post of the thread?

if so simply google calorie calculator and plug in your info.. you will see exactly where you want to be at if you want to mimic my strategy

did you read the 2nd post of the thread?

if so simply google calorie calculator and plug in your info.. you will see exactly where you want to be at if you want to mimic my strategy
Says nothing about your macros.

Says nothing about your macros.

my maintenance number is about 2500-2600 calories a day. i want to be in a 500 calorie deficit so that would mean my calories would need to be sub 2000-2100 per day.

I always say that 1g protein per day per body weight is MORE THAN ENOUGH.. so that would mean about 175g of protein a day.. i am getting probably more like 125-175g a day. on fasting days I obviously am getting way less than that. protein intake is highly overrated in the fitness community if you are trying to reach my particular goal AND you are using PED's

I do not count carbs or fat bro.. my diet is balanced and carbs and bad fats will stay low automatically. counting macro's is highly overrated, if people focused on eating less food that would be a first step. and speaking of fats I am about to destroy some guacamole with eggs for dinner

Thanks steve!! Just seeing what's going through your mind. I track my macros maybe too much. Not sure it's worth the time and effort I out in cause my diet is very good. I do eat quite a bit of protein, like 1.5 g per lb.....

Thanks steve!! Just seeing what's going through your mind. I track my macros maybe too much. Not sure it's worth the time and effort I out in cause my diet is very good. I do eat quite a bit of protein, like 1.5 g per lb.....

yeah bro clean protein is good for sure to build muscle mass and strength, you are doing good for sure

mine are low because my goals right now are health only. so i could stand to lose a bit of muscle and strength and not even worry about it. i cannot lift the way i want to lift right now anyway, everytime i start lifting heavy my rotator cuff gets sore..

this is why i am doing this log. i am utilizing these PED's to prevent muscle wasting and increase endurance, while still losing fat

So I read the articke on SR9009, and seems to be something beneficial for any cycle. Can this be run with a Test EQ cycle, to further improve cardio and endurance during the cycle?

So I read the articke on SR9009, and seems to be something beneficial for any cycle. Can this be run with a Test EQ cycle, to further improve cardio and endurance during the cycle?

You can definitely run it with any steroid cycle, including the testosterone - EQ cycles. This compound is a win-win addition to any cycle, as it has additional benefits without any additional side effects.

Back
Top Bottom