Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robo/estrogen/TRT/High estrogen?/stupid dr?

Totally weird lab. "Estrogens total", meaning E1 E2 E3 combined? Perhaps there are some meaningful reference ranges for all three summed up, but you need to know what your E2 is as this is the most potent estrogen. Indeed, judging from that analysis your E-total is within range. Why don't you just ask for an AI? Take the TRT dose and tell your doc you feel better, but you feel some E side effects and want an AI to feel safe.

Just to be clear I have no questions or concerns with the label or quality of this gear. Matter of fact my buddy has already started the tren and is saying it is the best he has ever had. I will take quality gear over fancy labeling any day. I just wish people would stop fucking commenting about stupid shit to get their post count up and answer my damn questions.

I was just thinking this. Lol though I'm not sure how to answer. I don't know the difference between estrogen estrodial. I I agree with Steve. You should get a full HTPA panel done and maybe a second opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are probably estrogen sensitive like some people on TRT, which will require an AI dose to keep it under control.

Just to be clear I have not taken anything yet. A buddy gave me some tomoxifin so I do have that on hand. I was wanting to get some aromasin and hcg. I guess reliable rx for hcg? But where can I get some legit aromasin for a decent price? Are research Chems reliable/legit? People say trial and error but I don't want to fuck myself up more than needed with trial and error. I have a friend that swears by purity solutions or something like that but I'm not sure. I hear ag-guys a lot but you can find bad reviews on everyone and you never know when somebody is just trying to make a buck.

Don't worry about labels as it's what's inside that counts. I have dealt with a great source that accidentally sent out 3 out of 10 vials WITHOUT a label. The tops were a different color and that's the only way I knew they were correct.

Don't worry about labels as it's what's inside that counts. I have dealt with a great source that accidentally sent out 3 out of 10 vials WITHOUT a label. The tops were a different color and that's the only way I knew they were correct.

I don't give a shit about the label. Why do people still talk about the labels? The labels are fine by me I'm not paying for a label I'm paying for quality gear. I will have blood work done on robos gear for everyone to see as soon as I can figure out my pct and where to get quality stuff.

Labels don't mean shit, any ass hole can put some bs gear in a bottle and make pretty labels. .. it's what's on the inside of the bottle not the outside

I don't give a shit about the label. Why do people still talk about the labels? The labels are fine by me I'm not paying for a label I'm paying for quality gear. I will have blood work done on robos gear for everyone to see as soon as I can figure out my pct and where to get quality stuff.

Anabolshop aromasin is legit , brought my estradiol from 58 to 24 in less than 2 months from each test . Their hcg is also legit , I don't use it often , only for like3-4 weeks to get my boys plump and that's about it . Im on trt as well. If you want domestic go domestic supply . They have everything you need as well.

do a long pct, anti gyno type sh!t for a while. once your bloods are normal, run the cycle.

but that winny w/ no pct didnt help shit bud

Just to be clear I have talked to somebody I belive and they told me my total estrogen isn't bad. I obviously need to test e2 and will in three weeks when I go back to dr. I am going to start 100mg 2xweek. Of robos stuff and hope she gives me some good anti e (Aromasin). I work shift work and honestly I hadent slept for more than 2 or three hours within the past 48 and went out drinking the day before the test. I might have been trying to get my test to come back for low t lol. Just wasn't sure about the estrogen. Thanks for all of your help. I will report back with test results.

Just to be clear I have talked to somebody I belive and they told me my total estrogen isn't bad. I obviously need to test e2 and will in three weeks when I go back to dr. I am going to start 100mg 2xweek. Of robos stuff and hope she gives me some good anti e (Aromasin). I work shift work and honestly I hadent slept for more than 2 or three hours within the past 48 and went out drinking the day before the test. I might have been trying to get my test to come back for low t lol. Just wasn't sure about the estrogen. Thanks for all of your help. I will report back with test results.

If this is the case you probably don't really need TRT. I would do a good PCT and test bloodwork again when you haven't' been drinking and have gotten some rest. I wouldn't go on TRT unless you really need to.

From what I understand my e is not high. I started only the 200mg the doc prescribed me but I am kick starting it with 75mg of prop for the first 2-3 weeks. Then I will have blood drawn again and test for e2. I am taking 75 mg prop eod and 100mg of test cyp 2 times a week. I have tomoxifin on hand just in casethings get bad before then. Do doctors prescribed aromasin to men on TRT or is it only for women with breast cancer? I was going to order some anabolshop exemever (aromasin) but I can't find any reviews from recently. Can anybody vouch for this product?

Sorry I can't comment on the aromasin but was reading this and i have to ask, drinking lower your test levels? Even if you just go to the bar on a Saturday or something?

I wanted some prescription test (TRT) so I could stock pile it. I read around and learned that you can kinda alter you test results. Don't take test early in morning, work out for several days until almost complete exhaustion, drink a lot of alcohol, and don't get much sleep! I worked for me.

Not getting any rest was easy because I work shift work and a lot of over time(it's hard to turn down free money).
Working out until complete exhaustion was kinda normal ( I have a hard time not over training)
Drinking a lot sucked and made me feel like shit because I hard ever drink.
And my doct only does labs in the after noon.

So it all worked out for me so far.

But to answer your question yes alchol alters your testosterone level even if just slightly.

I actually have a dr appointment tomorrow and I have a couple articles about why aromasin is a superior/safer estrogen controller why using TRT. So wish me luck my dr will bite!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom