Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rock climbing supplement advice

steep

Registered
Hi I’m new to the forum, but have been reading for some time. I am primarily focused on climbing, but was first into strength training/lifting through college prior to becoming climbing focused for the past 22 years. It transferred much poorer than one might expect. I have experience with supplementing aas, (deca - probably the most effective for me with strength and ligament/tendon help, tren - insane strength increases in the gym and hardness, but bad for climbing as it caused muscle cramps, sleep issues, and terrible joint issues, EQ - slow, primo - with deca, and anavar). Different stacks through the years, but always thought deca was the best fit for me; albeit the worst for my ex wife and pct.
I have been reading this forum for a while and intend to get bloods done. I am 44, 152 lbs, 5’8”. I have been 175 lbs in the past; dramatically stronger in the gym, but a much poorer performing climber; the balance has always been the challenge as I love working out, but too much muscle isn’t always better.
Currently I’m in a state of sub par shape IMO compared to the past due to workload/family/no good excuse and am 2 months into a return to fitness levels I expect of myself.
My current climbing goal requires extremely high strength to weight ratio to send (climb from start to finish) a severely overhanging route (rock climb) I have found and prepared; basically required hanging upside down for 3-4 minutes while using all parts of the body and tension to stay on the wall. So lean overall weight 160-165lbs, intense bursts of power, and moderate endurance will be required to do so.
Due to years of abuse from bouldering (short intense climbing) I have recurring elbow tendinitis and some hip issues that need to be sorted out; one of the reasons I like deca despite its sides. This was all background info for my questions.
I have invested in a supply of HGH (wish I could get igf-1), deca, primo, to stack. I have appropriate pct for during and after as well. This is in process (6-8iu, 300/week for both) long term hgh and 8 week deca/primo, but I am also considering several peptides for healing properties of which I have no experience.
In addition, mk-677 and Cardarine are on the potential list for a bridge/follow up.
Considering all of the above I’m looking for opinions on what sarms/peptide sups would be a good post deca/prim stack/bridge to help with increasing lean mass/strength while healing or at least suppressing pain from long term joint injuries.
I have always done the research on my own, but really would like to have input from others, constructive or critical of my current regime and advice on a potential future one.

Thanks.

Welcome to Evo, you are now in the evo family. :)

I like rock climbing myself, great and makes you strong.

For cycles, if you do deca and primo maybe decent stack if you stack test into it. (yes I know you already started but thoughts here)
Week 1-12
Deca 200mgs/week
Primoblan 400mgs/week
test enanthate 250mgs/week
HGH 6 IUs/day

I wouldnt go over 200mgs with deca, no need for healing.

Now for nutrobal mk677 and cardarine, that's a good bridge but since you have elbow issues add ostarine for healing.
week 1-8 bridge
20mgs gw cardarine/day
10mgs nutrobal mk677/day night
50mgs ostarine mk2866/day split dose
3 caps cardazol/preworkout (will boost cardarine synergy)
+add supps: n2joint rx and omega fat combos.

Overall, peptides bpc and if you can get real IGF would be the best too.

I just ran that cycle with a little diffferent numbers. Test e 350 mg/wk Deca 350 mg/wk Primobolan 600 mg/wk. I loved it and would def run again.

Thank you!
Appreciate all of the advice.
I was looking for this input for appropriate Hgh levels and had already cut it to 4iu on my own. In hindsight I should have inquired first.
Always have been told to add test to my deca primo stack but never have for fear of exasperating joint issues; a realistic fear, or not.
I have tried sarms ostarine and mk-677; definitely worked but never to the level of aas. But, I am not experienced with sarms other than one trial cycle. I take your suggestions with respect.

Would TB-500 and bpc-157 be beneficial for the tendinitis? This is the biggest hindrance to climbing improvement other than fitness. I’ve read about targeted injections for elbow tendinitis specifically. Are those peptides comparable to ostarines healing properties?

^^^ even 4 iu's is high. you have to remember the purpose of you using it is to get benefits, not to bodybuild into a huge bodybuilder.

you run the risk of insulin resistance, carpal tunnel and water retention overdosing it. one of my clients recently ran 3iu's a day and was having carpal tunnel

and yes give bpc and tb a shot, you will need to run them 3-4 months, you cannot just inject a vial of each and be done

Back
Top Bottom