Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid rage

There are certain compounds that can amplify pre-existing mental health issues. Tren for instance can further enhance existing impulsive/aggressive behaviour.

I have ran upwards of 800mg/w of Tren before, whilst I definitely recognised that I had the POTENTIAL to have a shorter fuse, it's a fairly easy thing to keep under control if you're in tune with your normal emotional state.

there are people that this does happen to, yes, however you will find that most cases of anything like this, the person already had pre existing mental health problems... it can happen to anyone, dont get me wrong, but more often than not, there were other underlying factors there as well...

roid rage” which is also knows as manic rage. When an individual stops using steroids the outcome is very severe, like extreme mood swings can occur. Depression is often found on person who had stop using steroids which is due to dependence of body to steroid..." does this happen to people ?

The first part states as if it was a given - it's not.

roid rage” which is also knows as manic rage. When an individual stops using steroids the outcome is very severe, like extreme mood swings can occur. Depression is often found on person who had stop using steroids which is due to dependence of body to steroid..." does this happen to people ?
Not that often no

SO the second part, the depression, well yea you feel amazing on cycle then you stop and your body is like "WTF!!!". This is why the perfect PCT is so important it provides for a soft landing not a hard crash. PCT and time off after a cycle is never as good as on cycle but creating a soft landing makes it a much more smooth transition.

Also a lot of these people that just stop probably have ruined their HPTA so not producing any natural testosterone so yea you will feel depress that is a natural sign of low T.

It can happen to people who already have pre-existing issues yeah. It's more like it amplifies them.

Back
Top Bottom