Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roid Rage exposed - FACTS AND LIES?

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
This is the latest in a series of articles by Matt Ashlar (masonic bodybuilder) that goes over our way of life. In this article, Matt discusses Roid Rage and the facts behind this often misunderstood phenomenon. Read more to find out if roid rage is real or fake...

Roid Rage exposed: http://www.evolutionary.org/is-roid-rage-real-facts

Chris-Benoit-wrestler.jpg

bro roid rage is a myth! if a bro is an aggressive idiot he'll be an aggressive idiot imo....nice guys always nice...

Chris Benoit is demented. How many wrestlers act nuts to look tough, but what that really means is that there's something wrong with their heads. Which is nothing to be proud of. What a nutter!

bro roid rage is a myth! if a bro is an aggressive idiot he'll be an aggressive idiot imo....nice guys always nice...

Agreed...this is exactly what all the studies point to. Steroids will push someone closer to their natural tendencies.

This is a good topic. The media loves a story and a catchy headline. If someone is abusive, the title "Roid Rage" sounds much more appealing then just "Abusive Man"

I personally have never experienced any sort of rage from using steroids. A small increase in aggression, sure, but it has never effected my mood or personality.

Exactly - steroids will only get you closer to the extremels of your personality - from there on, it will depend what you already are before taking them. In any case, this is one of those myths like the balls will fall off if you use steroids, etc. Interesting article though - it is nice when the facts are exposed.

Lol, everyone loves this topic.. Brb gonna juice up and become a different person. Reality, it amplifies your hormones. If you're a dick, well you're just gonna be a bigger dick. Just comes down to personality

when I first started using steroids I will admit it did change me.. so I disagree with some of you guys.. they made me very aggressive and short tempered. but it wasn't like I was addicted to them. as I've used over the years the effects are much less as I have matured and my body got used to the androgens.

Chris Benoit is demented. How many wrestlers act nuts to look tough, but what that really means is that there's something wrong with their heads. Which is nothing to be proud of. What a nutter!

bro i heard chris was addicted to all sorts of pain killers and hard drugs...he went off the edge...

bro i heard chris was addicted to all sorts of pain killers and hard drugs...he went off the edge...

That is the kind of thing the media loves. They feed off of it. Pain killer addiction is already a thing...so they switch the focus to steroids to create the next buzz topic. No one does research, they just believe what the media says.

This is very controversial. Great article.

I do think that aas heighten your already predisposed moods and personality traits. I see this in myself.

However....some of these guys feel as if they have to be aggressive.... Almost like " I'm on steriods"....This is normal. Does that make sense.

However, killing your child and spouse....nahhhhh, that's just a mentally unstable nut job who probably should have stayed away from lots of drugs.

I think roid rage is just due to someone who is an ass who becomes more cocky and aggressive due to the confidence, size and power boosting effects of AAS.

Awesome article thanks for sharing. I don't think anyone can deny that steroids increase aggression. The key is to be able to channel that into your workouts

Ive hit some pretty heavy cucles that did give me a lil bump in the gym. But NEVER mad me have 'ROID RAGE' It doesnt exist

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

im a pretty aggressive person,but im far more likely to "flip out" when im off than when im on,mostly cause i have my guard down i reckon,but with that said i do get more aggressive,but aggressive dont mean angry

Sent from my STUDIO SELFIE using Tapatalk

I e never flipped and hut or yelled or hurt anyone on any cycle ive ever ran. Ill definitely read the article though

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom