Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ROIDDERS SAYS: are steroids dangerous?

too much BS and hysteria around steroid industry....so ton of misinformed people...
Its because when theres a bust like say Baseball it gets blown up.
They never talk about how AAS actually improves many peoples quality of life and im not talking about abusing it.

It fits the nanny state agenda

Steroids as a class of drugs increase the risk of cardiac adverse events via their effect on lipids.

Prolonged shutdown of the testes may result in permanent atrophy and infertility.

Orals can damage the liver, which can take months to recover but isn't likely to be highly long term unless the doses are outrageous.

Kidney damage may result from prolonged higher blood pressure.

Long term elevated iron levels are bad as well.

The good news is, WE KNOW all these things and can work around them. I fully believe in on cycle support, cycling off, and good post cycle therapies. There is NO REASON to be cheap with your health, you can't spend money when you're dead.

As far as government regulation, totally agree it makes no sense, many things have a worse risk profile than AAS use. Think about how many guys know very little and TRY to kill themselves with this stuff, and it's still very rare to see issues.

are steroids really dangerous? I was reading a mainstream article lying about steroid dangers, total BS about steroids causing addictions!

They totally are. I started my habit as a fun thing to do once or twice a month. I'd snort a bump of roids with my friends. It was no big deal. Then I just do a line or two of Cyp when I had a real rough day. All of a sudden I was shooting up two to three times a day, giving bjs in the back of an arbies for one more trip down the muscle highway.

Back
Top Bottom