Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roidmass cycle

Dandan20

Just a little log for you guys on my roidmass cycle. over the moon with results so far. I wanted to do a very low dose test cycle to prove you can make solid gains on low dosages. I ran 500mg before and hated the oily skin/acne, hair loss, sweating and overall bloated look.
6' 196lbs. 21yo. 5 years training experience

12 weeks 250mg test e
First 5 weeks tbol 60mg a day

4 weeks in and up 12 pounds with no water or fat gain. I was planning on just maintaining around 200lbs lol but I can be hungry all day. Limit carbs and the next morning I'll still be up a pound XD.

Training is just a fucking ball,notice a lot of people looking at me as I'm so pumped. My gym mate said it's the most pumped he's ever seen me. Strength is improving big time deadlift up atleast 20kg to 200kgs+. been this strong before but never whilst being this lean. Recovery is really good also.

shout out to roidmass for the quality gear. Seen a few reviews on them and on this site and how evo is always pushing roidmass as a source. all I care about it receiving quality gear that is what it says it is. Fully vouch for roidmass. Strongly advise players that are new to the game. To not skimp out and go with sites such as napsgear for the sake of trying to save $50. You get what you pay for. Naps sold me bunk. PharmacomStore sold me bunk. Glad I found roidmass eventually.

Glad to hear man!!! I'm waiting to receive my RM order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for putting up the honest review brother. You can't go wrong ordering from any of the approved sources on the board here.

You are 100% right. I always see people buying the absolute cheapest gear and then complain when they start to see side effects or get no results. With most things in life - you get what you pay for

Roid Mass gear is definitely potent. Glad you are having results on a lower dose. You are still pretty young especially with this not being your first cycle so please make sure you run a thorough PCT so you recover properly.

Just a little log for you guys on my roidmass cycle. over the moon with results so far. I wanted to do a very low dose test cycle to prove you can make solid gains on low dosages. I ran 500mg before and hated the oily skin/acne, hair loss, sweating and overall bloated look.
6' 196lbs. 21yo. 5 years training experience

12 weeks 250mg test e
First 5 weeks tbol 60mg a day

4 weeks in and up 12 pounds with no water or fat gain. I was planning on just maintaining around 200lbs lol but I can be hungry all day. Limit carbs and the next morning I'll still be up a pound XD.

Training is just a fucking ball,notice a lot of people looking at me as I'm so pumped. My gym mate said it's the most pumped he's ever seen me. Strength is improving big time deadlift up atleast 20kg to 200kgs+. been this strong before but never whilst being this lean. Recovery is really good also.

shout out to roidmass for the quality gear. Seen a few reviews on them and on this site and how evo is always pushing roidmass as a source. all I care about it receiving quality gear that is what it says it is. Fully vouch for roidmass. Strongly advise players that are new to the game. To not skimp out and go with sites such as napsgear for the sake of trying to save $50. You get what you pay for. Naps sold me bunk. PharmacomStore sold me bunk. Glad I found roidmass eventually.

Sounds like you found the perfect source for you. Happy to hear that!

As for the dosage - as long as 250mg does the trick, its fine. But I would probably recommend upping it up a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom