Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roids Virgin

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Roids Virgin

Hi there,

I need some assistance from people who are knowledgeable in SARMS or Steroids use.

I'm 40, 6ft, 230 with %20 fat (I've not accurately measured) I think and I've been weight lifting for about 7 months now. I want to take it to the next level and take something to assist and getting a bit bigger. I don't want to take something that will kill me, therefore I am looking for something to take with little side affects or damage. I've ordered GW 501516. I know it causes cancer in mice. Is there anything else I can take with it? Or to lower the chances of dying from cancer or some other illness?

Any help would be great.

Thank you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't care what anyone tells you, every performance enhancing substance will come with side effects. It's just they vary in type and severity from substance to substance. Yes ge causes cancer in mice but look at the doses given to the mice. In order to get cancer ud have to literally take 1500% the recommended dosage daily. So as long as u stick to the typical recommended dosage you will be fine. Beware of the HPTA shutdown however because it will shut you down, so follow up with a PCT of clomid and Nolva.
    Its all about moderation, and it doesn't just apply to drugs. You can overdose on water and die so yeah, as long as you do things right I wouldn't worry too much.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also there really aren't many (if any) clinical studies on SARMs including human subjects so as far as long term side effects there isn't a lot of information so you're taking a gamble. Steroids have been around since the 1930s and have been used in medicine (and on people duh) for decades so to me it's a safer bet. And HPTA shutdown shouldn't be an issue if you're not ignorant and ask the right questions and fully commit to your routine/diet etc. I would however try to lose some of that fat and try to get close to 10-13% before using any gear.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanx for the info, I don't workout at a gym so unfortunately I don't know anyone else who weight lifts. I hardly know anything about this stuff, like PCT. There is so much info and things to take, just don't know what works best, which are the best etc etc. What I need to take with the SARMS etc.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I read S-4 is good with the above mentioned. I eat very healthy, a little indulgence here and there to keep mentally stable. Weight lift 5x a week, sometimes no break, but have decided to take breaks now between seasons because of sleep issues and body pains.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soldhisoul View Post
    I don't care what anyone tells you, every performance enhancing substance will come with side effects. It's just they vary in type and severity from substance to substance. Yes ge causes cancer in mice but look at the doses given to the mice. In order to get cancer ud have to literally take 1500% the recommended dosage daily. So as long as u stick to the typical recommended dosage you will be fine. Beware of the HPTA shutdown however because it will shut you down, so follow up with a PCT of clomid and Nolva.
    Its all about moderation, and it doesn't just apply to drugs. You can overdose on water and die so yeah, as long as you do things right I wouldn't worry too much.

GW is non hormonal and absolutely will not shut you down. It is not even a SARM, it is just grouped with them.

- - - Updated - - -

I think for right now, I wouldn't add anything else except GW. Try to make some progress with diet and training. You are very new at this so there is no need to jump right into PEDs. Try to start tracking exactly what you eat each day. If you want to grow, eat above maintenance. If you want to cut fat,meat around 500 calories below maintenance.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    GW is non hormonal and absolutely will not shut you down. It is not even a SARM, it is just grouped with them.
    Is it sufficient? I don't want to get huge or be one of those people with huge muscles just some gains and look natural.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't know how to edit my posts..after further research I've learned that GW-501516 is mostly used for fat burning and not really a muscle building supplement. So, no one has advice on what to take for beginners?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I think for right now, I wouldn't add anything else except GW. Try to make some progress with diet and training. You are very new at this so there is no need to jump right into PEDs. Try to start tracking exactly what you eat each day. If you want to grow, eat above maintenance. If you want to cut fat,meat around 500 calories below maintenance.
    Oops just realized it was gw not ostarine. My mistake

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyToronto View Post
    Don't know how to edit my posts..after further research I've learned that GW-501516 is mostly used for fat burning and not really a muscle building supplement. So, no one has advice on what to take for beginners?
    To be honest you will be okay with the basics. The only thing you really need is creatine @5-10g/day with ur post workout shake and in the morning on ur days off. No side effects if u stick to that dose and u will be able to pump out more reps as it aids in converting ATP into ADP in your muscle cells. With your body composition I'd focus on cutting down. Evo diet will be helpful. You can find it on the front page of evolutionary.org this diet will ensure that your body uses fat as primary energy source instead of glycogen thus helping you lose fat and maintain muscle given you train properly and consume adequate protein (and that you're in caloric defecit) If you need more info on figuring out your macros and diet pm me. Always happy to help

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast