Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roidsource test e 300 is really good

I think it might be a bit of a placebo affect brother test e takes 3-5 weeks to fully kick in well that's for me anyways!! But I first notice more anything is my libdo start to go higher and higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I look bigger. And have been hornyas fuarrrk. maybe it's because I've been training a lot harder

Well it's a mind set to remember when we are on are meals are spot on we train harder and the body responds to that! In your avatar you look swol so what ever it is your doing good 👏👏👏💪💪💪👍👍👍

Is this your first cycle Skittles?
If your noticing a lil size increase it could be water retention are you going to be running a AI? I would def recommend one especially with those long esters they always bloat me up I really only use them in winter.

I think it might be a bit of a placebo affect brother test e takes 3-5 weeks to fully kick in well that's for me anyways!! But I first notice more anything is my libdo start to go higher and higher.

Right here with a combination of the extra calories or water that you have been ingesting.

Is this your first cycle Skittles?
If your noticing a lil size increase it could be water retention are you going to be running a AI? I would def recommend one especially with those long esters they always bloat me up I really only use them in winter.

. could be considered my first cycle I've done PH

Lol that's a fact I think hes on the sugar cube although everyone's diff lol
Min 2 weeks and that's even pushing it lol

Back
Top Bottom