Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ronnie from Jersey Shore your thoughts.

Torkeyvr6

Hey guys we all know who Ronnie is from Jersey Shore. So I was watching it {yes I know it rots your brain out} but, I was wondering what do you guys think Ronnie is on if he was on some performance enhancing drugs. There's been rumors of him using some in the past and from what I can come up with he has admitted to some people that he has used before. So give me an option on what you think???

I absolutely think he is and I think is anger outbursts are going to pull words like "roid rage" if he ever gets into legal problems.

there all douch bags, couldent care less........
waste of life and time...

The episode where he's puttin hands on the situation, when he starts to load his **** into his suitcase he's throwin all sorts or pills into his bag... but yes that dude is usin. He's in hella good shape too

Yeah for as much time as they ACTUALLY spend in the gym... and they do but to be that big and be natural... you'd have to log in A LOT more hours

It's a funny show and it's make me feel better about myself lol

but I think it was in second season that people located tren in his closet.

With his diet...oh yeah his ****ing using!

I think maybe tren cause his way too cut for that much alcohol consumption. And they showed his back after the fight and he has acne on his back

I wonder what the guy is using???? The best part is the guy drinks alcohol and smokes too. Ive seen him eat as well not soo clean. I guess fist pumping is now a workout

He is a douche bag.... Its losers like him that gives body building and more specifically steroids a bad name. The majority of people(the uninformed ones relying on media) will be saying "Oh, if he wasnt roiding it, he wouldnt get mad like that". I personally dont look forward to the day he snaps and does something stupid. It will be another blow to steroids.
I dont and wont watch Jersey whores but do see enough from internet, media, posts on FB you name it to know he is using. I dont want to be profiling him but like you all said, his eating is worse than mine(me jealous), He drinks a sh!t load. He would have to be in the gym A LOT if natural. And the back-ne kind of gives it away. Im not saying that roids dont give you added aggression but I myself could get that same "get made at you" aggression without the use of it

Well it was in the first season that The Situation's bi-ceps were so disproportioned that it looked like he had been injecting synthol.

He is a douche bag.... Its losers like him that gives body building and more specifically steroids a bad name. The majority of people(the uninformed ones relying on media) will be saying "Oh, if he wasnt roiding it, he wouldnt get mad like that". I personally dont look forward to the day he snaps and does something stupid. It will be another blow to steroids.
I dont and wont watch Jersey whores but do see enough from internet, media, posts on FB you name it to know he is using. I dont want to be profiling him but like you all said, his eating is worse than mine(me jealous), He drinks a sh!t load. He would have to be in the gym A LOT if natural. And the back-ne kind of gives it away. Im not saying that roids dont give you added aggression but I myself could get that same "get made at you" aggression without the use of it

WOW Donnie my boy you could not have saiid it any better. Its true once he blows up and kills someone he will blame the NEEDLE.....

I just made a fb post about this, but I figured he was using clomid in pct as I know a lot of people get moody from it.

I seriously never really watched jersey shore until recently and man they make me LOL. They are all so damn stupid!!

Hahahaha the other night I was watching the guido's do their fist pump, chapstick, pushup routine.

Talk about smart people!!!!!

I seriously never really watched jersey shore until recently and man they make me LOL. They are all so damn stupid!!

Hahahaha the other night I was watching the guido's do their fist pump, chapstick, pushup routine.

Yep smart people is right!!! THE Purto Rican checking out ANGEL

He has acne on his back and shoulders and is very aggressive. What gives it away the most to me is his profuse sweating when nobody else in the room seems to be. I say Tren.

FPC!!!! LMAO.

He has acne on his back and shoulders and is very aggressive. What gives it away the most to me is his profuse sweating when nobody else in the room seems to be. I say Tren.

Maybe he dose have alot of acne on his chest. He smokes like a chimney and drinks like a fish eats whatever he likes too. In one of the episodes hes talking on the phone and one of the guys points to him and says thats what you look like when you take steroids.

Come on guys this show is for entertainment!! Ronnie looks good and as a result is making money. I say good for him!! Who cares what hes on this stuff isnt a miracle bottom line you still have to eat right and do the workouts to get the results!!

I agree. I use them and do not look anywhere near as good as he does. I'm just pointing out that he definitely uses them as well.

Back
Top Bottom