Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rookie questions: Test E Cycle and No results, Future Cycles?

younglifter0902

Registered
Hey guys sorry to bother you with heaps of random questions; still young and inexperienced new to the online forums. Brutal honesty is welcomed but please let it be constructive.

Stats:
Height: 5'9
Current weight: 83kg
Starting weight (before current cycle): 80-81
Sydney Aus.

Currently in 6th week of Test E (500mg Per week) cycle.

First one when i was 20, i understand that i was young and to young to start cycling but took a two year break after starting the one i am on now. In my first cycle (running Genpharma Test E week1-6:500mg, 7-10:750mg, 11-14:500mg) i gained over 9kg of bulk+muscle and managed to maintain majority of weight although i lost muscle mass and increased body fat percentage during time off.

I genuinely am stressing out that i have bunk gear as i'm my 6th week in on a new source (Hercules Labs) and have no majorly noticeable gains... missus, mates and gym bros havent noticed much either. There's no massive swole/puffy look and it doesnt even really look like im currently on, just looks like ive been training harder if that makes sense. I wouldve expected to at least put on more weight or notice a better bigger look to my body in this point of my cycle. No major strength gains, just heaps and heaps of sweating. I have put on about 2kgs.
I have tren ace on hand to start (8-10 weeks worth) and was going to start two weeks ago but have been having doubts about the quality of my gear so have put off starting tren.

- Do i have bunk/underdosed gear?
- Or is there a maximum potential of running JUST test E? (like no matter how much test e cycles you do you cant gain more than you have if that makes sense?) before you have to add other compounds to your cycle.
- Should i move back to genpharma as a mate who ran his first cycle blew up on test e?
- Getting blood test this coming Tuesday. Will post once i get results what sort of result am i looking for to know that my test is not underdosed? for a 500mg per week dosage?
- Is it to late to start tren ace or to late to swap to a different lab?

Sorry for the massive post, just have alot of questions, doubts and worries on my mind as i expected results by this point of time in my cycle compared to my first one. Hopefully you guys are able to answer, thanks in advance!

These are photos of my labs
24273173_10157027577934762_1369321970_n.jpg

The easiest way to get the answer that you need, is to get some Bloodwork done.

Get an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone, this isn't capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl, like the Normal Serum TT.

This will let you know if your Gear is Underdosed or Complete Bunk..................... JP
P.S.
If you want to also check Estradiol.
You need to do the LC/MS version aka "Sensitive Estradiol".
As Tren will Screw-Up the ECLIA version.

Maybe your eyes are going through puberty still, and they are having a hard time focusing on why you're 22 and cycling. I'm guessing your eyes don't see the logic, nor do they see anything in the mirror.

At this rate, you won't be having kids.

A legit response

Your products may be crap, or you might be expecting too much. There's many variables as to why you aren't making the gains you want/are expecting.

You can not determine whether or not your steroids are real just by looking at them. The only way to know for sure is to:
1. Get blood work done when using them
2. Use a home steroid testing kit like roid test

Check out this video I made on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

On 500mg a week, your total test should be over 3,000.

No major strength gains, just heaps and heaps of sweating
Wondering if instead of "bunk" they mislabeled EQ or Deca as Test E?
Both of those tend to be pretty disappointing compared to test, when run solo. Both can cause a lot of sweating(especially EQ).

Some places get too much raw powders for something unpopular and rather than toss the gear, they just swap labels with something more popular. Not saying that's the case, but always something to be wary of from unknown sources.

I have said this before........if your diet and training are not dialed in you will not get results even on gear.

If you question the gear then just get blood work. You should be getting blood work anyways if you are going to be using steroids responsibly.

If it was me, I would get off, PCT, and stay natty for a few more years.

Back
Top Bottom