Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rules for injecting into muscles

gryner

Registered
what are the rules for injecting into the muscles and is there like a graph that tells you how many CC's you can inject into each muscle group? my friend does 4CC's in his big muscles but he has issues with scar tissue. what others rules should we follow when we are injecting steroids to do it the right way?

Personal preference. I only do 3cc max in any muscle. I only do quad and glute injections.

4CC is excessive. Better to do 2cc twice per week instead. I never do more than 3cc glutes and 2cc quad.

3ml should be saved for the large muscles like glutes and quads. Smaller amounts like 1-2ml are fine for muscles like delts. There are tons of videos and articles on pinning locations.

ive done 4 many years ago and its just not smart... i quickly learned that was not something you could do very long

Iv done 5ml in the glutes. Normally get 3ml barrels but for that cycle I needed 5ml barrels.

Now days I'm dating a registered nurse so she must does it for me. She's good at it. She darts it... First I'm like wtf... But whatever she does it's good. Date a nurse. They're sluts too.

Back
Top Bottom