Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running EQ higher than test question

michael wii

Registered
Is it true when you run EQ higher than test
The risk os getting shut down is higher than
When running Test alone?

That is not true. EQ is a testosterone derivative and will suppress natural testosterone production just as much as testosterone will

That is not true. EQ is a testosterone derivative and will suppress natural testosterone production just as much as testosterone will

It's a very simple truth that all steroids are testosterone based. That does seem to go by some people

I don't get the question here

anytime you put exogenous hormones in your body you will get shutdown.

there isn't a trick to prevent that. as long as i've been on the forums there is always some young kid or smartass that comes on with an idea to 'fool the body' i can remember on EF years ago some idiot coming up with the idea of using a tiny dose of dbol in the morning. that theory was debunked

All steroids are testosterone based You have to mention the reason that why you would have to increase EQ than the testosterone. Mention the proper reason.

anything you take is going to shut you down period... i have always ran eq FAR higher than test brother... it makes no difference...

Back
Top Bottom