Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running first Cycle [ADVICE]- looking to see if I should adjust

Hey guys,

So I am a week into my first cycle and I would like to get some advice on some things that I am finding.

First what I am running:
Winstrol 50 - Oral: Every day (6 weeks)
Test Prop 100 mg - Injection : EOD (8 weeks)
Letrozal - 2.5 mg - Oral : Every 3 days (30 tabs)
N2Guard - 7 tabs - Oral : Every day

Planned PCT:
Nolvadex - 20 mg - Oral : daily (4 weeks)
HCgenerate - 5 tabs - Oral : Every day

Like I said, I am only a week in and I know it will probably be another week before I start noticing any real changes; however,....

I am experiencing post injection pain the day after my injection and the soreness is lasting 3 days. no pain felt in the site for at least a day though
I have been making sure the injections are sterile and infection doesn't seem like a culprit - the site isn't bruised or inflamed or pussing...no visible issues - just very sore
I have tried massaging the injections site, doing some cardio targeting the site and I have been using different injection sites each time (4 shots so far...one in each glute and thigh.

My thighs have been the most painful so far and it is bad enuf that I am walking funny. I am going to pin my delts next ...hopefully I can still lift afterwards.

My research has shown that Test Prop can sometimes cause pain - I am using Kinetic International Test Prop (Which I got online pretty cheap )

My sex drive is down quite a bit and I am wondering if it is because of the Letrozal , my research has shown that I might be taking to much of this. Thoughts?

Any suggestions regarding the cycle and how I can improve would be welcome.

Thanks,

Yeah Prop on a first cycle is tough , the PIP plus the frequent shots is enough to scare most guys off .
I did Vet grade test ent (old timers remember this shit??)
It was only 50mg test per ml so I shooting 10 ml a week haha

- - - Updated - - -

Def Aromison on hand for your cycle too bro

The fast acting esters can be painful. For me, even with the slow acting esters, it took about 5-6 different brands before I found a testosterone that didn't cause my a lot of PIP. PSL stuff has been painless for me, although I have not tried their prop yet.

Warm the area, warm the oil, pinch the skin and inject slowly.

Warm compress later that day and the next helps too.

Letro is super harsh for AI. If you have it and want to run it go for it but letro is a very very strong AI so be careful as you are only really injecting 400mg/week of test and winstrol doesnt aromatize.

PCT needs work. Need to add clomid and run an AI as well.

If you have the funds id switch to Aromasin like Steve and others have said but make sure if you dont you are still running your AI through your PCT. Also I would add clomid. Its not either/or its better to run both.

My sex drive is down quite a bit and I am wondering if it is because of the Letrozal , my research has shown that I might be taking to much of this. Thoughts?

Yes. Letorozole will crush your estrogen levels and some estrogen is needed for normal muscle gains and sexual function.

You should be using aromasin for your AI -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

Yes. Letorozole will crush your estrogen levels and some estrogen is needed for normal muscle gains and sexual function.

You should be using aromasin for your AI -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

how much aromasin should I be taking? i can get it in 12.5 mg tabs

so i switched up my brand of Test Prop and I am having less pain and better gains.
I am now thinking of extending my test cycle to 12 weeks (leaving winstrol at 8 weeks)
I will be getting some Aromasin and switching to that on the last bit of my cycle and into my PCT
I will also be taking the advice given here and including clomid to my PCT.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Hey guys,

So I am a week into my first cycle and I would like to get some advice on some things that I am finding.

First what I am running:
Winstrol 50 - Oral: Every day (6 weeks)
Test Prop 100 mg - Injection : EOD (8 weeks)
Letrozal - 2.5 mg - Oral : Every 3 days (30 tabs)
N2Guard - 7 tabs - Oral : Every day

Planned PCT:
Nolvadex - 20 mg - Oral : daily (4 weeks)
HCgenerate - 5 tabs - Oral : Every day
each time (4 shots so far...one in each glute and thigh.

Were you reading this forum before you decided on this layout, [email protected]?

so i switched up my brand of Test Prop and I am having less pain and better gains.
I am now thinking of extending my test cycle to 12 weeks (leaving winstrol at 8 weeks)
I will be getting some Aromasin and switching to that on the last bit of my cycle and into my PCT

glad to help

I am experiencing post injection pain the day after my injection and the soreness is lasting 3 days. no pain felt in the site for at least a day though
I have been making sure the injections are sterile and infection doesn't seem like a culprit - the site isn't bruised or inflamed or pussing...no visible issues - just very sore
I have tried massaging the injections site, doing some cardio targeting the site and I have been using different injection sites each time (4 shots so far...one in each glute and thigh.

My thighs have been the most painful so far and it is bad enuf that I am walking funny. I am going to pin my delts next ...hopefully I can still lift afterwards.

When you inject, [email protected], how long would you say it takes you to inject?

The perfect PCT Thread explains how to properly run a PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Were you reading this forum before you decided on this layout, [email protected]?

Yes I was.

I have up'ed my test dosage to 1.25 ml from 1 ml eod and have noticed more gains.
I am going to extend my cycle to 12 weeks from 8 since my first 4 weeks were with crappy test.
I have also stayed with the AI and taking 1.25 mg EOD, I have enough of this to last me through my PCT as well.

I will be adding Clomid to my PCT

- - - Updated - - -

When you inject, [email protected], how long would you say it takes you to inject?

10 seconds give or take a second

Yes I was.

I see.

I have up'ed my test dosage to 1.25 ml from 1 ml eod and have noticed more gains.
I am going to extend my cycle to 12 weeks from 8 since my first 4 weeks were with crappy test.
I have also stayed with the AI and taking 1.25 mg EOD, I have enough of this to last me through my PCT as well.

I will be adding Clomid to my PCT

By "I have also stayed with the AI and taking 1.25 mg EOD" did you not mean to write "12.5mgs EOD"?

10 seconds give or take a second

Try injecting at a much slower pace.
You see, the reason for your soreness has everything to do with the fact that you are injecting a heavy oil as if it were water, thereby bruising the surrounding muscle tissue.
For whatever it may be worth to you, I inject at a rate of roughly 1ml every seven to eight monutes. As a result, I experience no amount of PIP.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, every seven to eight monutes.
Make a note of that.

Test p give you pip so use long estet such as test E or c and use Ai other wise you cycle lookes good

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom