Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running gear year long

Chief swole

I don't cycle on and off. I stay on year round if available. Since joining this site I'm sure I won't run out anymore. Last time I tried to off cycle I just came off a cut cycle of test e tren e and mast e. I got way to aggressive so I stopped. A couple weeks later I lost the want for sex motivation to workout didn't want to even go to work. Since then I've stayed on gear and I never have any sides besides acne on back and shoulders and libido is great. Does anyone else run year round and how do yall feel about running year round? I normally run test 500 to 750mg a week but after a lot of research I'm thinking about dropping test to 250 a week and run my tren at 4 to 500! I normally run them about the same with great gains but I've seen others opinions that test doesn't necessarily need to be ran as high to see same gains. Also it should be noted that I don't just run test and tren. I switch it up to bulk and cut. Like test and deca ect. Never use pct or ais. If it's not broke don't fix it

unfortunately plenty of people abuse steroids yes to your question.

I can remember even 5 years ago the majority of guys on forums actually cycled on and off.. nowadays everyone just stays on because steroids are easy to get and cheap so I guess they feel like they can do it. when they run bloodwork and see how badly their body is being abused the reality of it comes in though

once you stay on for a year it will be very difficult to ever come off, so that is a gamble you are making. and 750 or even 500mg of gear a week is way too much for someone cruising. your cholesterol levels are going to be way out of wack and your body will be strained.

you are supposed to cruise at 150-200mg a week tops. but yes a lot of guys these days cruise on big dosages. its ridiculous

Last edited:
I don't cycle on and off. I stay on year round if available. Since joining this site I'm sure I won't run out anymore. Last time I tried to off cycle I just came off a cut cycle of test e tren e and mast e. I got way to aggressive so I stopped. A couple weeks later I lost the want for sex motivation to workout didn't want to even go to work. Since then I've stayed on gear and I never have any sides besides acne on back and shoulders and libido is great. Does anyone else run year round and how do yall feel about running year round? I normally run test 500 to 750mg a week but after a lot of research I'm thinking about dropping test to 250 a week and run my tren at 4 to 500! I normally run them about the same with great gains but I've seen others opinions that test doesn't necessarily need to be ran as high to see same gains. Also it should be noted that I don't just run test and tren. I switch it up to bulk and cut. Like test and deca ect. Never use pct or ais. If it's not broke don't fix it

I don't personally like cycling either, there's been a study done that shows now major health concerns up to 600mg a week I'll see if I can dig it out. But personally for cursing either 1-1.5ml of test a week is fine assuming it's legit (preferably pharma grade).

I can remember even 5 years ago the majority of guys on forums actually cycled on and off.. nowadays everyone just stays on because steroids are easy to get and cheap so I guess they feel like they can do it. when they run bloodwork and see how badly their body is being abused the reality of it comes in though

once you stay on for a year it will be very difficult to ever come off, so that is a gamble you are making. and 750 or even 500mg of gear a week is way too much for someone cruising. your cholesterol levels are going to be way out of wack and your body will be strained.

you are supposed to cruise at 150-200mg a week tops. but yes a lot of guys these days cruise on big dosages. its ridiculous
I agree. In the past 5 or so years people have been increasing their dosages and cycle duration like mad. On other forums, the average juice head is running 1g+ gram of gear at any given time and advising newbies to do the same. We seem to have lost track of health, diet and training in exchange for the easy gains steroids provide.

I too was talked into running a cycle almost a year long at one point. I did about 10 weeks of 250mg test (cruise) followed by 10 weeks of 500mg test and 500mg tren (blast) for just below a year. The recovery time was absurd. Previously with short cycles my test levels where back to normal a month after PCT. This one took 6 months to hit normal, and I still don't feel the same as I did before it (in terms of libido).

I'm on other forums, and I get sick of people telling me to screw cycling, blast and cruise, etc. I don't think I will ever blast and cruise again. A study of 120 men showed that 600mg test for 20 weeks was enough to add ~12lbs of MUSCLE MASS and they all recovered quickly. Why in hell do you need more than 12lbs of muscle mass per year? That's 20 weeks too. What if you can put on 3 more LBS naturally in the same year? That's 15 lbs total mass per year.

Maybe its just an American thing. We want the most ouput in the least amount of time and for the least input. No patience. No tact, and no care for the damage caused.

Thank you for your insite. Very well put. I've never done bloods so what do you mean by how bad their body is being abused. I do want to get bloods in the near future.

Diet is one thing that is hard for me. I just don't take the time to count calories ect. I try to eat a lot of protein and stuff but I would never know if my cholesterol was out of wack!

So how often should I cruise at a low dose and then kick it into high gear. When cruising is it only test?

Thank you for your insite. Very well put. I've never done bloods so what do you mean by how bad their body is being abused. I do want to get bloods in the near future.

Diet is one thing that is hard for me. I just don't take the time to count calories ect. I try to eat a lot of protein and stuff but I would never know if my cholesterol was out of wack!

So how often should I cruise at a low dose and then kick it into high gear. When cruising is it only test?

Just FYI, you don't have to listen to my opinion - but I think you should do 1 cycle 12-20 weeks per year and not cruise. Otherwise, two 10-12 week "blasts" or one 20 week "blast" is what I would suggest.

Man... Being on cycle that long when your done absolutely have to is just asking for problems. Here's my insight, I been on this whole year minus one pct. I don't think its a good idea at all given the risks.. It's gets to a point that is no different then other drug abuse.. Like you "need it " take care of yourselves.. You only get one shot at life.

Just FYI, you don't have to listen to my opinion - but I think you should do 1 cycle 12-20 weeks per year and not cruise. Otherwise, two 10-12 week "blasts" or one 20 week "blast" is what I would suggest.

Ok and what helps with the sudden drop of testosterone and no motivation?

Man... Being on cycle that long when your done absolutely have to is just asking for problems. Here's my insight, I been on this whole year minus one pct. I don't think its a good idea at all given the risks.. It's gets to a point that is no different then other drug abuse.. Like you "need it " take care of yourselves.. You only get one shot at life.
Exactly. It's like I need test for libido and motivation. But sometime I just run test for a month or 2 then add other compounds. I even might run just tren or deca If I can't get test at that time. Previously I was buying from a friend

Currently I cruise 8-10 weeks at 200mg and blast for 12 weeks with high dosages and multiple compounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like u came off and either didnt pct correct or didnt like it and just gave up and went back on. 500mgs is way too much for a cruise. i dont want to preach too much too you but think of the long term health effects. I would love to pin 1g every week forever too but i realize the cost benefit factor. Be smart take it easy. You got plenty of time.

I hear some pros back in the day, and people in lower level contests only cycle precontest and they bulk naturally in the offseason....I dont plan on using an offseason cycle unless i need it to win or if im using something simple like test and deca to build some strength...My advice would be to only use it while cutting if youre not gonna compete. Cruising on something powerful like tren seems like a horrible idea. You dont even need to cruise on test, PCT was created for a reason. You do realize even IFBB guys come off during the year right??

Ok and what helps with the sudden drop of testosterone and no motivation?

It's called time and recovery. If you do your PCT correctly and give your body the required time to recover your libido should go back to normal and the mild depression should subside to give you back some motivation. I know its hard to WANT to go back to the gym when your off cycle but that's all part of the AAS game right?

The guys on here are right. If you can't take your time off its just drug abuse and uncalled for. These forums are to help ppl and educate. Most of the stuff preached is backed by research. Perfect example is Dylan G's articles and videos. They all have links to the research to back up what he's telling everyone.

And i heard from a guy who competed in the Olympia that more is never better because too much for too long is going to downgrade the androgen receptor idk if this is 100% true but if someone knows how this works then please help. Anyway, once the receptor is downgraded then you need more roids to build muscle (Once again not 100% sure). When you cycle off test levels will crash for a bit, THIS IS OK AS LONG AS ITS FOR A BIT. There needs to be Equilibrium. This will upregulate your receptors again and as long as you eat a lot and prevent cortisol from being released by eating a lot, then muscle loss will be minimum.

Here's my own experience from running year round ....actually 3 years and no PCT. From 29 to 32 yrs I never cycled off and ran Test ,Deca,Eq ,anadrol,d-bol .....whatever I could get my hands on. Went from 165lbs to 215lbs and did nothing but live for the gym. Then I began to drink and take pain pills because my joints ached very bad........from there it went down hill. Felt like crap ,lost my wife, my juice connect dried up and from there my life spiraled to hell it seemed. Found my wife I have now in the midst of the madness and from there built myself back into a human being. PCT is a part of growing and giving your body a chance to relax. ......everything isn't easy , it doesn't bother me to PCT now.....I remember the days of thinking that I'm shrinking but if you do a correct PCT ...you'll feel fine.

- - - Updated - - -

As a matter of fact, I'm going to commenced this Cycle in 4-5 weeks. It's time.....my body is telling me in many ways.

And i heard from a guy who competed in the Olympia that more is never better because too much for too long is going to downgrade the androgen receptor idk if this is 100% true but if someone knows how this works then please help. Anyway, once the receptor is downgraded then you need more roids to build muscle (Once again not 100% sure). When you cycle off test levels will crash for a bit, THIS IS OK AS LONG AS ITS FOR A BIT. There needs to be Equilibrium. This will upregulate your receptors again and as long as you eat a lot and prevent cortisol from being released by eating a lot, then muscle loss will be minimum.

This is more or less true, but not by down regulating androgen receptor. Instead, it has to do with the bodies ability to begin binding free test into serum test. The largest muscle mass gains will occur in the first 8 weeks while your body is unable to bind super-physiological doses of testosterone. The test becomes "free floating" enabling satellite cells to fuse with muscle in a process known as hypertrophy. <- this has all been proven academically

My educated (M.S. Computational Biology), opinion without actually having studied it would be that this is the reason your "first cycle" usually is the most muscle mass gain. Additionally, this is why blast / cruise gains stall but cycle gains are always big. Free floating test is the important test for muscle hypertrophy, as the other "serum test" is bound and un-usable.

Here's my own experience from running year round ....actually 3 years and no PCT. From 29 to 32 yrs I never cycled off and ran Test ,Deca,Eq ,anadrol,d-bol .....whatever I could get my hands on. Went from 165lbs to 215lbs and did nothing but live for the gym. Then I began to drink and take pain pills because my joints ached very bad........from there it went down hill. Felt like crap ,lost my wife, my juice connect dried up and from there my life spiraled to hell it seemed. Found my wife I have now in the midst of the madness and from there built myself back into a human being. PCT is a part of growing and giving your body a chance to relax. ......everything isn't easy , it doesn't bother me to PCT now.....I remember the days of thinking that I'm shrinking but if you do a correct PCT ...you'll feel fine.

- - - Updated - - -

As a matter of fact, I'm going to commenced this Cycle in 4-5 weeks. It's time.....my body is telling me in many ways.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad to hear that you got back on your feet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

This is more or less true, but not by down regulating androgen receptor. Instead, it has to do with the bodies ability to begin binding free test into serum test. The largest muscle mass gains will occur in the first 8 weeks while your body is unable to bind super-physiological doses of testosterone. The test becomes "free floating" enabling satellite cells to fuse with muscle in a process known as hypertrophy. <- this has all been proven academically

My educated (M.S. Computational Biology), opinion without actually having studied it would be that this is the reason your "first cycle" usually is the most muscle mass gain. Additionally, this is why blast / cruise gains stall but cycle gains are always big. Free floating test is the important test for muscle hypertrophy, as the other "serum test" is bound and un-usable.

Is SHBG the cause of free test being bounded to serum test?

Back
Top Bottom