Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running a mixed cycle. Question!

jagho

Registered
Hi i am joey and I am starting my pro hormone British Dragon Pharmaceutical Compound V! I am running this with liver support and a all in one cycle support along with nolva and clomid. I am just wondering if I can mix in winstrol as well, or any other cutting steroid. This Prohormone is going to be hash on my liver so i going to mix with a injectable. If anyone has any suggestions, please help! thank you.

yes but remember winny is a very harsh steroid

the misconception behind winny is that in the old days people would rank steroids side effects based on if they aromatized or if they were androgenic. that is a stupid way to go about things.

winstrol is awful for the joints, it is liver toxic, it is the worst for the hair, and it has heart strain sides.

a much better option for you is stacking in SARM's. they will add to your PH without adding to side effects.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral winstrol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

I would ditch the winstrol and stack the pro-hormone with something non liver toxic. If you want something oral, you could use there steroids proviron or primo. Using two liver toxic oral compounds in the same cycle really isn't a good idea.

SARMS would be another good idea. You could add the pro-hormone to the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

Yes definitely avoid to combination of winstrol and a prohormone. Your liver enzymes will spike within a week and you will literally start to feel ill bc of the decreased efficiency of the liver. I have experienced this before and it feels like you have an extreme hangover for several days. Nothing really helps to abate the symptoms, you just have to wait it out until your liver enzymes return to normal levels. This isn't a guarentee, just a warning of what could happen. Why risk it?

I would go with what Muskate said personally. Primo and Proviron are some of the best steroids regarding their side effect profile. You will get stellar results, although with primo they will take a while. But, this is a marathon not a sprint, quality over quantity always!

Back
Top Bottom