Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running orals for 12 weeks

Tirbytone

Registered
I wanted to update you guys on what my blood work look like when I do anavar/oxandrolone for 12 weeks just as an FYI
my blood's actually look pretty good the only thing that was high was my AST which was at 100 and my ALT was 150.
what do I need to do now to make sure those numbers come back to normal range?

I wanted to update you guys on what my blood work look like when I do anavar/oxandrolone for 12 weeks just as an FYI
my blood's actually look pretty good the only thing that was high was my AST which was at 100 and my ALT was 150.

You can do orals for 12 weeks but you'll have liver issues with ALT/ASt just like you have. Unless you use n2guard.

if you do 7-10 capsules of n2guard daily you won't have issues anymore, start n2guard now and your alt/ast will drop.

stay away from drugs and alcohol and other hormones

bro 12 week oral hardcore lol

12-week oral cycle, really?? Start taking NAC and Tudca in addition to N2 Guard immediately to get those liver values back down man!

12 week oral. Man your liver got beat the hell up. Why would you think this is a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom