Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Running out of one oral and starting another. Ok or not?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Running out of one oral and starting another. Ok or not?

Hi and thx for welcoming me to the forum. Long time reader but only second post Iíve made. About me. Iím 37 years old, 6í3Ē, 210. I have around. 15 cycles under my belt and have tried pretty much everything besides Tren bc tren scares me and donít wanna deal with the sides. Anyways, Iím starting a new cycle using 500mg test cyp, 300mg NPP each week. My question is is it ok to switch orals mid cycle? I have about 35 superdrol left from last cycle that worked great but got anadrol for this cycle for some shoulder pain. Can I use the rest of the superdrol I have and then switch over to the anadrol for a few weeks. I have anastrozole and caber for sides although I rarely get sides ( KNOCK ON WOOD). Thx!!!!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can sure, but keep in mind superdrol and anadrol solo already come with a ton of side effects. so using them in a stack is murder on your body. so i cannot in good consience recommend running them back to back like that. pick 1 only at most
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyn55 View Post
    Hi and thx for welcoming me to the forum. Long time reader but only second post Iíve made. About me. Iím 37 years old, 6í3Ē, 210. I have around. 15 cycles under my belt and have tried pretty much everything besides Tren bc tren scares me and donít wanna deal with the sides. Anyways, Iím starting a new cycle using 500mg test cyp, 300mg NPP each week. My question is is it ok to switch orals mid cycle? I have about 35 superdrol left from last cycle that worked great but got anadrol for this cycle for some shoulder pain. Can I use the rest of the superdrol I have and then switch over to the anadrol for a few weeks. I have anastrozole and caber for sides although I rarely get sides ( KNOCK ON WOOD). Thx!!!!
    Anadrol and superdrol are my favorite orals and together they are amazing , why not start with anadrol and when gains stop add superdrol ( because you dont have enough superdrol to use it alone

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thx for the replies. I was leaning towards just saving the superdrol and getting more and using on my next cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyn55 View Post
    You can switch orals anytime even mid cycle but dont go from superdrol to anadrol, how about superdrol to tbol and sarms, think about it. Anadrol got too many sides IMO
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i would not do that at all man... i would stick with anadrol and wait until you can run superdrol properly... there is absolutely zero reason to stack them, thats fkng ridiculous to even have anyone insinuate that to you... completely unnecessary... a little bit goes a long way... anadrol on its own does a lot... its highly toxic and you dont need to run another oral with it whatsoever... sarms and/or peptides would be an option to consider or just keep it simple...

Canada Approved VIP SYNPharmaDist's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    i would not do that at all man... i would stick with anadrol and wait until you can run superdrol properly... there is absolutely zero reason to stack them, thats fkng ridiculous to even have anyone insinuate that to you... completely unnecessary... a little bit goes a long way... anadrol on its own does a lot... its highly toxic and you dont need to run another oral with it whatsoever... sarms and/or peptides would be an option to consider or just keep it simple...
    I completely agree with this. Both are very effective and also very toxic orals...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro do 100mg anadrol then swtich to superdrol last 4 weeks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why don't you... shock horror... buy what you need!!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Shock horror review. If u actually read my post instead of bein the hard mobster that u are you would see I do have everything I need the superdrol was left over. Hope thatíll comfort your shock horror.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool thx, my livers already shot so I usually donít even run orals and after reading yíallís replies I prolly wonít again after this cycle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast