Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running a patient steroid cycle

Adaphne40

Registered
I have changed my training philosophy and now I want to be more patient going forward
that includes my steroid cycle
I’m 5’6’’ and 170 pounds. My weight has stayed the same for 3 or 4 years. I've been as high as close to 200 lb when I was on heavy amounts of gear

I’m in my early 40’s
What do you think about using 500mg of primobolan and 100 mg of testosterone cypionate and just doing it for 15 weeks and being patient and gaining a few pounds of good quality Mass?
do you think this is a good strategy for me

i love that cycle... i would bump your test up to around 200-250 and primo at 500 is great... i would not go 15 weeks though... thats unnecessary... keep it at 12 weeks and for the best quality anabolics, go to https://domestic-supply.com

With true quality primobolan, you will have a tremendous cycle. I completely agree with Dylan's protocol and he provided you with the proper source for true, quality primobolan. Domestic Supply is the most trusted source you will find!

I have changed my training philosophy and now I want to be more patient going forward
that includes my steroid cycle
I’m 5’6’’ and 170 pounds. My weight has stayed the same for 3 or 4 years. I've been as high as close to 200 lb when I was on heavy amounts of gear

I’m in my early 40’s
What do you think about using 500mg of primobolan and 100 mg of testosterone cypionate and just doing it for 15 weeks and being patient and gaining a few pounds of good quality Mass?
do you think this is a good strategy for me

500mgs primobolan
200mgs testosterone
10mgs aromasin eod
7 caps n2guard

Patient doesnt mean right.
Primobolan winstrol anavar is patient to me.

I think both the OP and some of the replies are missing a point.

Whether you took a LOT of gear by your own admission or are, as you say, more patient, the issue is RETAINING gains. My preference is for the latter 500mg etc (less being more) but WHO CARES if you take 2 grams a week or 500mg a week if you KEEP NOTHING.

Now you're either maxed out at 170, 5'6 and age 40 (possible) or you're only big on and do not adjust a thing. As you've been as high as 200 I think you've a bit of room to grow. I've said this before so pay attention:

If you eat and train what you do when you're 170 then why expect to be 180, 190 or 200? Heck even 175lbs.

Eat for 175 and be 175. Train a little bit heavier than you do at 170 and you'll keep the 5lbs. It won't matter what PEDs you do and how big you get on if you're not adapting to the new high and expecting to keep it. Even 5g a week

Back
Top Bottom