Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running ready for the European Grip Championships

Thursday
*I broke a machine!!I was super setting close grip pulldowns with the bench and the cable snapped. I was lucky not to have smashed the handle into my face but did tweak the lower left side of my back a little.

Close Grip Bench Press
to 142.5-kilos x 2 x 1 reps and 145-kilos x 2 x 1 reps

Lat Pulldowns - close grip (V-handle)
to stack +6.5 stacker plates x 3 reps*

DOTBDLTL
to 190-kilos x 5 x 1 reps

Saturday
No training but my calves are sore as f**k today (Sunday). I set off for some cross country walking with 'er indoors but she lost me in the mist (I was 1900+ feet up and we had poor visibility). She went back to the car and I carried on and on and on. Instead of going back to where I started from I carried on for miles on rough terrain. Hence knackered calves lol

Sunday
I was that tired after the trek there was no damned way I was training anything so I'll try and do both today. The a.m. workout is:

Pickaxe / leverage
Up to 1-kilo over set up
LH: 3 x 40 seconds. As before set 3 I could feel the hand starting to open
RH: 3 x 50 seconds. If I distract myself then it's only the last ten seconds that cause me discomfort

Last edited:
A quick side story: So back in 2010 I was able to get invited (I had to submit a lifting CV) to the Arnold Classic Mighty Mitts event. It is or was a grip competition held between the Arnold Strongman event. Apart from lifting in front of about 2000 or so people (kind of a buzz until you get on with the job in hand and ignore them) two things stood out memory wise.

One was being recognized by strongman Mikhail Koklyaev who'd seen me closing a CoC 4 gripper on YT. 'I know you, No 4, ha ha ha' (I laugh right before I close it) and missing Arnold by seconds as he came through a loading bay door next to where we were cos I had to go pee lol

Monday
Fun times at the gym when I had to get between two guys fighting. One had been body-guarding a heavyweight boxer at the O2 arena in London at the weekend (when they walk the fighter to the ring ready for the bout). And in other news by doing nothing except upping my creatine (I could have eaten more yesterday too) I'm up 3lbs (283)

Iso Press
to 82.5-kilos a side

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 8 reps

TPD
to 16p +a stacker plate x 7 reps

Stub work
to
LH: 12.5-kilos + 4 x collars x 4 x 1 reps
RH: 15-kilos + 4 x collars x 4 x 1 reps

Thursday
*I broke a machine!!I was super setting close grip pulldowns with the bench and the cable snapped. I was lucky not to have smashed the handle into my face but did tweak the lower left side of my back a little.

Close Grip Bench Press
to 142.5-kilos x 2 x 1 reps and 145-kilos x 2 x 1 reps

Lat Pulldowns - close grip (V-handle)
to stack +6.5 stacker plates x 3 reps*

DOTBDLTL
to 190-kilos x 5 x 1 reps

I had a buddy in highschool snap a cable on the pull down machine...BUSTED his head wide open. From that point on her did them wearing his football helmet !!! lol lol

I had a buddy in highschool snap a cable on the pull down machine...BUSTED his head wide open. From that point on her did them wearing his football helmet !!! lol lol

You should've got a photo ha ha

Wednesday
Leg Press
Stayed on H2
650-kilos x 8 reps

Power Squat Machine
To 440-kilos x 6 reps

Seated Leg Curls
to stack +5 stacker plates x 8 + 2 x rp reps

Leg Extensions
As above

Bwt up another lb @ 284lbs.

Thursday
Close Grip Bench Press - volume/speed day
to 122.5-kilos x 3 x 3 reps

Mid Iso Row
to 80-kilos x 8 reps

DOTBDLTL
to 192.5-kilos x 5 x 1, +1 almost reps (hands started to go) and 1 x fail reps
* middle finger knuckles sore when flexed. However, I just this week started some joint formula. I take my time on these and maybe a tiny bit quicker pace and I might have got the 6 x 1 reps

Saturday
Pickaxe / leverage
I switched from a numerical style stopwatch to a clock style. Watching the sweeping hand seemed to help.
Up to 1.25-kilo over set up
LH: 3 x 40 seconds. As before set 3 I could feel the hand starting to open
RH: 3 x 50 seconds. If I distract myself then it's only the last ten seconds that cause me discomfort I had to re-do set No 3 as I managed 20 seconds and it started to wobble and wander.

Looking forward to those updates. Having never trained this way I am really interested in how much of a boost the gear will give you.

As I said in another thread on bench press I'd add 20-kilos every time (44lbs) to my 1RM compared to my best 1RM off. The amount of work I could do (days per week, volume etc) went up. And, as last nights session was shit, I'm more focused and 'on' as it were. Some of that is time ticking away and some from gear. You could also add protein synthesis and tissue repair is better.

Sunday
Two Hand Pinch
Up a 1/2-kilo to 107.95-kilos x sh*t. Bombed 3 x, then got 3 x 1 reps, then bombed 2 x . Not helped my bashing my right index finger when I was loading the between warm up sets and getting a small thumb webbing skin tear

- - - Updated - - -

the watch thing is fascinating

when i used to endurance train and got a GPS watch it completely changed things for me

It adds a little something which helps you get the job done. I, for example, when doing the painful leverage work have taken to moving about while I do it as a distraction to the pain.

I've had products in my cart for 3 weeks. I keep seeing great reviews but have also seen scam alerts for this site. Need some assurance so I can continue to support you guys and share some success stories as well. Assuming this means it's completely safe to confirm that purchase.

By the way, definitely will be watching for updates.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I've had products in my cart for 3 weeks. I keep seeing great reviews but have also seen scam alerts for this site. Need some assurance so I can continue to support you guys and share some success stories as well. Assuming this means it's completely safe to confirm that purchase.

brother roidmass is straight legit....

Three more days and we will see lol.

The whole legit not legit thing is as much made up of actual solid products (does the pill contain the drug) as it does forum vs forum and company a vs company b saying that the others are shit and we're great. It comes down to money pure and simple.

Tuesday
Iso Press
slightly better form to
82.5-kilos x 4 reps a side

Hammer DB Curls
to 80-kilos x 8 reps

Tricep Pressdowns
to 16.5-kilos x 8 reps

All supersetted and brutal as f**k

Stub work
I had to restart this as I couldn't pull sh*t. I found that rather than set up if I pulled straight away I got the reps. I also changed from using multiple small plates to using bigger plates. It'll be nice to work to a 20-kilo / 44lbs plate
LH: set up +13.75-kilos x 5 x 1 reps
RH: set up +16.25-kilos x 4 x 1 reps

You guys probably know much more about this than i do but from what i have experienced and from what i have read the orals you mentioned will shut down natural test production and make them much less effective. I personally ran a real Syntex Anadrol 50 cycle prescribed by a Dr back in the day and it really did not do much, 3 - 4 weeks in, he started giving me test cyp injections 200mg twice a week and I exploded, by far the biggest mass cycle I ever experienced..... After that I tried D Bol and decca alone and again not huge gains, some but not what i expected, added the test and was amazed at the gains. I would be very interested in how you make out and how you ran your cycle. Best of luck!

You guys probably know much more about this than i do but from what i have experienced and from what i have read the orals you mentioned will shut down natural test production and make them much less effective. I personally ran a real Syntex Anadrol 50 cycle prescribed by a Dr back in the day and it really did not do much, 3 - 4 weeks in, he started giving me test cyp injections 200mg twice a week and I exploded, by far the biggest mass cycle I ever experienced..... After that I tried D Bol and decca alone and again not huge gains, some but not what i expected, added the test and was amazed at the gains. I would be very interested in how you make out and how you ran your cycle. Best of luck!

All roids, regardless of they being injectable or oral, cause shutdown. I can (and plan on doing so) taking on-cycle and post cycle supplements to keep stuff plump and working asap after ;)

Back
Top Bottom