Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running ready for the European Grip Championships

Friday
Close Grip Bench Press
to 145-kilos x 2, 3, and 3 reps

Faffing about with the one hand lift and then turned it into a hip and thigh lift. Knackered a belt clip (had to bend it back after).

Low Cable Rows
to stack x 15 reps

Friday
Woke at stupid o'clock and got up early. Slightly knackered myself for the gym after. Paul had an appt so...

Close Grip Bench Press
to 145-kilos x 2, 3, 2+F (had to roll it off and completely reset the bar. More embarrassing than anything then 2, 2 reps

Pullover Machine
to stack x 15 reps

DOTBDL
to 197.5 x 2 x 1 and 1 fail (about half way up) reps

Bwt: 301lbs

Monday
Training was... interesting. The first time in a long time I've trained legs at home. I tried, using straps over the bar, to do Squats but the restrictions in my left shoulder made that impossible with 3 plates a side. So I did hip belt squats instead. I worked to an easy, for the legs, 170+kg but it's a faff getting into position. Once we all get used to the changes we need to make on wards and up wards

Tuesday
My lower back twinges caused by the dumping of the bar on squats yesterday (before hip belt squats) kept me awake off and on thru the night so as to make me take a couple of painkillers. It seemed to hold me back today. Of course I could also say all of us are getting our heads around the new restrictions caused by the Covid-19 virus. Doesn't mean I can't be pissed off with not doing well.
Two Hand Pinch
to 108.2kg x 3 of 8 attempts

So, given the time we're all gonna have here's how session No 2 went.

Vulcan Gripper work (first time in a year plus)
LH to 5/6 (eqv to level 15 - or an IM 3) x 4 x 1 reps
RH to 5/6 (eqv to level 16 - or a BB Elite) x 6 x 1 reps

Not to bad for the time etc

Back
Top Bottom