bannednutrition.com
Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Running ready for the European Grip Championships

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The roids go in on the 16th. Hopefully, I'll go into overdrive

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the watch thing is fascinating

when i used to endurance train and got a GPS watch it completely changed things for me
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    The roids go in on the 16th. Hopefully, I'll go into overdrive
    Looking forward to those updates. Having never trained this way I am really interested in how much of a boost the gear will give you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Looking forward to those updates. Having never trained this way I am really interested in how much of a boost the gear will give you.
    As I said in another thread on bench press I'd add 20-kilos every time (44lbs) to my 1RM compared to my best 1RM off. The amount of work I could do (days per week, volume etc) went up. And, as last nights session was shit, I'm more focused and 'on' as it were. Some of that is time ticking away and some from gear. You could also add protein synthesis and tissue repair is better.

Sunday
    Two Hand Pinch
    Up a 1/2-kilo to 107.95-kilos x sh*t. Bombed 3 x, then got 3 x 1 reps, then bombed 2 x . Not helped my bashing my right index finger when I was loading the between warm up sets and getting a small thumb webbing skin tear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the watch thing is fascinating

when i used to endurance train and got a GPS watch it completely changed things for me
    It adds a little something which helps you get the job done. I, for example, when doing the painful leverage work have taken to moving about while I do it as a distraction to the pain.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've had products in my cart for 3 weeks. I keep seeing great reviews but have also seen scam alerts for this site. Need some assurance so I can continue to support you guys and share some success stories as well. Assuming this means it's completely safe to confirm that purchase.

By the way, definitely will be watching for updates.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBeast View Post
    I've had products in my cart for 3 weeks. I keep seeing great reviews but have also seen scam alerts for this site. Need some assurance so I can continue to support you guys and share some success stories as well. Assuming this means it's completely safe to confirm that purchase.

brother roidmass is straight legit....
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleBeast View Post

Three more days and we will see lol.

The whole legit not legit thing is as much made up of actual solid products (does the pill contain the drug) as it does forum vs forum and company a vs company b saying that the others are shit and we're great. It comes down to money pure and simple.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tuesday
    Iso Press
    slightly better form to
    82.5-kilos x 4 reps a side

Hammer DB Curls
    to 80-kilos x 8 reps

Tricep Pressdowns
    to 16.5-kilos x 8 reps

All supersetted and brutal as f**k

Stub work
    I had to restart this as I couldn't pull sh*t. I found that rather than set up if I pulled straight away I got the reps. I also changed from using multiple small plates to using bigger plates. It'll be nice to work to a 20-kilo / 44lbs plate
    LH: set up +13.75-kilos x 5 x 1 reps
    RH: set up +16.25-kilos x 4 x 1 reps

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You guys probably know much more about this than i do but from what i have experienced and from what i have read the orals you mentioned will shut down natural test production and make them much less effective. I personally ran a real Syntex Anadrol 50 cycle prescribed by a Dr back in the day and it really did not do much, 3 - 4 weeks in, he started giving me test cyp injections 200mg twice a week and I exploded, by far the biggest mass cycle I ever experienced..... After that I tried D Bol and decca alone and again not huge gains, some but not what i expected, added the test and was amazed at the gains. I would be very interested in how you make out and how you ran your cycle. Best of luck!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer1k View Post
    You guys probably know much more about this than i do but from what i have experienced and from what i have read the orals you mentioned will shut down natural test production and make them much less effective. I personally ran a real Syntex Anadrol 50 cycle prescribed by a Dr back in the day and it really did not do much, 3 - 4 weeks in, he started giving me test cyp injections 200mg twice a week and I exploded, by far the biggest mass cycle I ever experienced..... After that I tried D Bol and decca alone and again not huge gains, some but not what i expected, added the test and was amazed at the gains. I would be very interested in how you make out and how you ran your cycle. Best of luck!
    All roids, regardless of they being injectable or oral, cause shutdown. I can (and plan on doing so) taking on-cycle and post cycle supplements to keep stuff plump and working asap after

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast