Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running test E from Napsgear

And9res

Registered
I plan on running a testosterone and they cycle at 600 mg a week. This will be my first cycle and I'm also going to run aromasin with it. I looked on the napsgear website and they have a bunch of dif-ferent brands to pick from. I guess my question is which brand would best fit someone who is new to steroids as my first cycle. I'm 33 years old

I plan on running a testosterone and they cycle at 600 mg a week. This will be my first cycle and I'm also going to run aromasin with it. I looked on the napsgear website and they have a bunch of dif-ferent brands to pick from. I guess my question is which brand would best fit someone who is new to steroids as my first cycle. I'm 33 years old

You should go with geneza pharmaceuticals, that's the top brand on napsgear and it's supported and approved by evolutionary.
The cycle
12 weeks
500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
12.5mgs aromasin ED
add an oral: 30-40mgs anavar/ED 8 weeks
cycle support: n2guard 7caps/day
preworkout: cardazol 3-4 caps/day

Any. They're all good.

I suggest Geneza for your cycle, but start with 500mgs of testosterone not 600mgs. You can always move up.

Our sponsors will have you covered for sure!

Hey Brother, I've few questions for you. I like to know why 600mg per week secondly what is your goals??? and Type Testosterone you're choosing to run.

Anyway the 3 main AI blocker
Letro
Arimidex
Exemestance

All 3 or any are perfectly fine ,Adex tend to be more popular duration of the cycle. As well Letro and Exemestance on data paper has the highest estrogen blocker suppressing.

If you chose Arimidex 1mg EOD last about 3days in the system Or .5mg ED or EOD it all depends if you prone to estrogen etc. I would start low .5mg EOD. if you administering higher dose Estrogen blocker could hinder muscle growth

Hey Brother, I've few questions for you. I like to know why 600mg per week secondly what is your goals??? and Type Testosterone you're choosing to run.

Anyway the 3 main AI blocker
Letro
Arimidex
Exemestance

All 3 or any are perfectly fine ,Adex tend to be more popular duration of the cycle. As well Letro and Exemestance on data paper has the highest estrogen blocker suppressing.

If you chose Arimidex 1mg EOD last about 3days in the system Or .5mg ED or EOD it all depends if you prone to estrogen etc. I would start low .5mg EOD. if you administering higher dose Estrogen blocker could hinder muscle growth

Exemestane (Aromasin) is my aromatase inhibitor of choice. I do 12.5mgs to 25mgs of aromasin per day if I'm over 500mgs of testosterone. Stopped arimidex found it weak and letrozole is too strong for me kills estrogen.

Back
Top Bottom