Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running tren with test

diegomunhoz

Registered
I have allways heard to run tren higher than test and to let the Tren do the work.
Also I have seen people running test higher than Tren.
Has anyone ran more than 2 cycles that can give some insight ?
And Tren ace vs Tren E ? Test E vs Test C or P?
Planning a cycle to start this week .
Thanks

I would not suggest running Tren very high and if it’s your first time then run like 200. You can always go up but once those side kick in it’s too late. Some will say go with Tren A, it will get out of your system quicker if needed but it will hit hard and fast. I suggest Tren E at 200mg a week.

I would not suggest running Tren very high and if it’s your first time then run like 200. You can always go up but once those side kick in it’s too late. Some will say go with Tren A, it will get out of your system quicker if needed but it will hit hard and fast. I suggest Tren E at 200mg a week.
It depends on my goals because I use tren with bulk and cut. So high test high tren when I bulk. Low test high tren when I cut.

I have allways heard to run tren higher than test and to let the Tren do the work.
Also I have seen people running test higher than Tren.
Has anyone ran more than 2 cycles that can give some insight ?
And Tren ace vs Tren E ? Test E vs Test C or P?
Planning a cycle to start this week .
Thanks

I would say you can run Tren A at 100-200mg ew is good or if you do Tren E then it can be from 200-400mg ew.

Honestly this is a very good dose. I'm running a nice moderate 200mg tren e, 400mg test e, 500mg EQ cycle right now and loving the low side effects but still getting solid gains.

I've ran it both ways. I prefer to keep my test and tren about even, when I ran them, and tren you dont need to go very high with at all. 300mg is more than plenty

i've ran tren every which way you can imagine. if you want lower sides then run the tren 250 and don't use test or use very little test.

i hate when guys stack a strong androgen with another androgen. it makes zero sense to me. instead stack a very mild steroid with tren. something like var or tbol

My experience with tren, and I've used it alot. Side effects are way less when you keep test lower. For example, i can run 250 test and 600 tren fairly comfortably. However if i ran say 500 test and 400 tren, fuck me the night sweats are shocking. (I'm not recommending these doses, just giving an example)

I find if you're trying to bulk. Test higher is a better option. Remember tren was given to cattle to bulk up, alot of the time they had to give them estrogen aswell. So i think having higher estrogen in your system works well with tren. But side effects will be worse

If you are cutting or re-comping, defintely keep the test lower than tren and let the tren shine (no need to go over 250 test)

In terms of esters. It's recommended to use tren ace for a first tren cycle, because if you cant handle the sides, you just stop and they will subside fairly quickly. With Tren e, the sides will hang around for a couple of weeks.

Best to use test p with tren a and best to use either test e or c with tren e.

Honestly this is a very good dose. I'm running a nice moderate 200mg tren e, 400mg test e, 500mg EQ cycle right now and loving the low side effects but still getting solid gains.

I’d be curious about your cycle experience with this stack. Sounds like a good stack.

I’d be curious about your cycle experience with this stack. Sounds like a good stack.
I'll drop some updates for sure. Definitely, loving the aggression tren gives me for big lifts, and started seeing strength rolling on fast in the fifth week. It does however have my appetite destroyed, and I've not really been forcing myself to eat, so I'll probably miss out on some of the potential gains because of that.

Personally, I am very happy with 300mg of tren per week, and 450 or 600mg of testosterone per week ...

In other words testosterone higher than trenbolone.
I tried once to make 400mg of trenbolone and 300mg of testosterone, but I wasn't feeling well ... in other words, I had a lot of testosterone deficiency.

Having said that, I don't understand why tren shouldn't work if you take more testosterone ... what does "run tren higher than test and to let the Tren do the work." ?

never tried tren ace ... i always used trenbolone enanthate starting from the first cycle at 200mg per week .. now i am on 300mg tren e / 500mg test e... perfect cycle without side effect (I tolerate tren very well)

Owkkk.

Test e use that.

First run of tren use tren a at 50 to 75mg eod. Or 200mg tren e.

High test with tren is the shit... There is always a but... 750 test with 500 /600 tren is amazing... But, u have to very well experienced at having Ur estrogen dialed in perfectly. If it isn't, than the tren will only amplify how bad you will feel with crashed or high estrogen...

Not to mention at that dose of tren caber is essential...

Sooo high test with a solid experience in having estrogen dialled in, you will have Waaaay higher libido, more energy and drive, just feel fuckin invincible.

250 test even with 500/600 tren... And .5caber e3d, libido is certainly not as insane... Annnd just some energy/God like experience isn't fully there...

Apart from that no real difference in sides... That I noticed... As I said, the difference is the hormonal imbalance and and the sides of the imbalance are amplified like a mofo...

Iv been blasting cruising 6 years... For the most part tren 10 to 12 weeks, 4 weeks break... Tren... Obviously with test, orals ect... 6 years.

Like even if on a gram of test and say 600 tren, if estrogen is in control and ur running say winstrol... You'll still look Fucking awesome and lean as fk. Ripped. But also bigger and fuller than say 250 test.
Maybe if ur competition freak you'd disagree with that completely, but in general terms you'll look fukin awesome regardless.

Soooo if u can get practice and spot on with estrogen control... From my personal experience at least, high test is fukkin waaaaay better...
More energy, more drive to hit the gym, more God like feels, libido out of control... Which willl defffff make u cheat so watch thats important to u

- - - Updated - - -

Annnd problems arise when u get one batch of test and it's dosed half decently and u take say 1 dose of ai, then get another that's half dosed... Eliminate that by brewing Ur own.

There is sooo much to learn it's insane.. I'm still learning.

This is something you have to work out for yourself meaning what is right for you. I've seen it done so many ways.

I like to run Test Prop with Tren Ace and I run my Test 1.5 to double the Tren. I sometimes add Mast. I wish I was one of those guys that could run Test lower but my buddy downstairs won't cooperate.

Back
Top Bottom