Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

running and using oral steroids

BoltonWaz

Registered
I like to run 35 miles per week, but i also love lifting weights and using steroids. my dilemma though is what steroids can I use with my crazy active lifestyle that won't mess with me. was thinking of winstrol at 50mgs a day and/or using anavar at 50mgs a week. would this stack be a good idea?

Bro u lost me at 35 miles a week lol what are your goals? Personally there is no way I could make gains running like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Are u on test? Running orals alone is just not wise. Best to stay away from steroids if you arent gonna do it right

I like to run 35 miles per week, but i also love lifting weights and using steroids...

So you average five miles a day. Do you lift for size or just overall health, appearance, fitness? Have you ran any AAS/PED before, since you say you ‘love’ steroids?

Tbol was specifically made to enhance athletic performace. So if running is your goal maybe check that out, but at low dose. Var will give you wicked leg/calf pumps that’ll hinder running. This is all I could surmise from the little info you’ve provided us

sarms are definitely a better option... winstrol will get to you after a certain point and will not help you in that regard... sarms are by far the better option as an endurance athlete and trust me on this, i run 10 miles per day and have been for many many years

Back
Top Bottom