Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running while on a bulking cycle

Gmolzz

Registered
Hey guys, I’m currently on my 6th week of testosterone enanthate and I’m seeing good gains, but also seeing moderate water retention and fat gain. I was just curious to what you guys think about adding a 20 minute treadmill run into the end of my workouts, to see if that helps scave off the excess body fat. Currently consuming 3,500 calories a day, at a weight of 182 LBS. body fat is at 14-16 percent. Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

You absolutely should still be doing cardio on cycle, and hitting the treadmill after is a great idea. I pretty much do 30 minutes of cardio of some kind when I finish lifting, on cycle or not.

I agree with PON, 30 mins 5 days a week is good OR 15-20 mins of HIIT cardio 3-4 days/wk. What style and when is less important than just doing somethimg

Even while on a bulk? Thanks for the reply as well [emoji1360]
Yupper. Bulking cycles are when it's even easier to quickly become fat, so it especial important to maintain cardio. You won't lose any gains, and you'll be healthier for it.

dont be one of those people that thinks cardio will kill your gains... thats absurdity... if you over do it and dont eat enough, then of course it will hurt it and you need dont need to do an hour a day on a bulk by any means but you can and should definitely still do some

what is making you suddenly want to run now though?

if it is because you are trying to blunt fat gain on cycle that is a wrong strategy. instead don't bulk up the way you are doing! slow and steady gains. don't just bulk up a ton of weight and then think it will be easy to lose fat you put on. you aren't a pro who is genetically gifted and using tons of drugs

Even while on a bulk? Thanks for the reply as well [emoji1360]
Especially on a bulk. Thats when people tend to put on tpo much fat. Besides that cardio enhances your metabolic rate to burn fat and increases your appetite capacity

Hey guys, I’m currently on my 6th week of testosterone enanthate and I’m seeing good gains, but also seeing moderate water retention and fat gain. I was just curious to what you guys think about adding a 20 minute treadmill run into the end of my workouts, to see if that helps scave off the excess body fat. Currently consuming 3,500 calories a day, at a weight of 182 LBS. body fat is at 14-16 percent. Let me know what you guys think, thanks!

Definetly cardio at least 4 to 5 times a week after your workout though not before as I've read it can disrupt muscle growth.

Back
Top Bottom