Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S-23 worth it or not?

Bateista

Registered
you know it's funny that hypocrisy sometimes you read on forums. guys on here and pushing sarms saying that s23 is good to use yet just two years ago on the same forums they were saying that S23 is not worth it and it's a scam. Not trying to cause trouble but can anyone explain to me what suddenly changed in a year?

I don't like s23 it shuts you down too much, better use osta and gw.

you know it's funny that hypocrisy sometimes you read on forums. guys on here and pushing sarms saying that s23 is good to use yet just two years ago on the same forums they were saying that S23 is not worth it and it's a scam. Not trying to cause trouble but can anyone explain to me what suddenly changed in a year?

Nothing. According to you it was two years so...

when it first came out, there was a ton of questions out there on it... there were barely any studies, quality issues with powder coming in etc... the people producing it were new to it as well.. you are talking about an unknown compound... now, after years of seeing it used and production being more consistent, things have changed.. you can say that with so many different types of products in life man...

Nobody knew shit about it when it came out, so we didn't recommend something there was no real info on. I ran it a year ago and was impressed. I like to have adequate data before saying something is good to go

I started the sams yesterday. I need to take a break from gear to give my hair a chance to grow back. Hopefully SAF research is 60% true. Buy 4 for the price of 1 deal, so I made a cheap try

Back
Top Bottom