Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S23/cardarine/sr9009 cycle?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

S23/cardarine/sr9009 cycle?

48, 5'11 240lbs 13%bf coming off 12 weeks 500 mg test with a 4 week jump start of 30mg dbol. Arimidex 0.5mg eod. E2 was 40-60 during cycle and all other labs perfect.

I bloated a lot and want to drop the water and at least maintain muscle gains. On trt for life at 150mg/week. Would returning to trt and adding s23 to cardarine and sr9009 be a wise choice since I don't worry about suppression?

Diet is clean. Lift 4x/weeki, cardio 3x/week.

The anger part of s23 concerns me, don't want to be an ass to my family or at work. Am normally pretty mellow though very occasional anxiety which is well controlled without meds (meditation/breathing).

Appreciate this forum as always.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haisensei View Post
    48, 5'11 240lbs 13%bf coming off 12 weeks 500 mg test with a 4 week jump start of 30mg dbol. Arimidex 0.5mg eod. E2 was 40-60 during cycle and all other labs perfect.

I bloated a lot and want to drop the water and at least maintain muscle gains. On trt for life at 150mg/week. Would returning to trt and adding s23 to cardarine and sr9009 be a wise choice since I don't worry about suppression?

The anger part of s23 concerns me, don't want to be an ass to my family or at work. Am normally pretty mellow though very occasional anxiety which is well controlled without meds (meditation/breathing).

If you are not worried with suppression and will use over than 100mg test per week you are on a bridge not a TRT . So for bridge you can do test + masteron

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Would using sarms be unwise rather than masteron? And thx for clarifying nomenclature

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Of course you can run this stack and you have nothing to worry about with suppression being on trt so this is very ideal to say the least... Absolutely love this stack. You are most certainly still on trt at over 100 mg... its when you get into the 200 or more range that i would not consider that trt... you can definitely use sarms here and it would be very ideal for you... you would be very very unlikely to have aggression issues with s23 as well

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I concur you can definitely use sarms here and as Dylan points out, s23 with trt is ideal because you won't have the recovery/suppression as you will just go right back to trt. I personally love the stack plan you have and it should be right in line with the goals you have. If you are really worried about s23, then s4 would absolutely be a suitable replacement or rad140

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great news. Thx so much guys. Love this forum. Have used cardarine and sr9009 before and loved them. It's time to get rid of all this nasty bloat from being on cycle.

S4 worries me b/c fine eyesight is critical for my profession so just can't chance that one. The risk of anger would be preferable. And totally get that all of this is about balancing risk and nothing is risk free.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah you will love GW,
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by haisensei View Post

I don't like s23 personally, if you're going to run a strong sarm with cardarine/stenabolic go with testolone rad140 it's much stronger and less suppressive.
    Like this 12 weeks
    rad140 20mgs/day
    cardarine gw 20mgs/day
    stenabolic sr 20mgs/day 4 dose split
    ostazol 3 caps/preworkout

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro S23 strong ass sarm, it depend what you want. but gw awesome, i using it now. crazy ass endurance when climbing rig on tanker

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    sarms will not cause you to be an ass at all, they are mild
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast