Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S23 cycle help/advice/suggestions, tips.

Los5782

Hello, good day all,

I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some dense lbs. Looking to amp it up a bit in the coming weeks for his next go around, want to do a 12week cycle, of Rad/LGD in the initial 4weeks, and some S23 for the final 8 weeks. I know he'll need a Test base, which I don't have experience with, (familiar with !njectables/GH) wondering if the following: http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/517-testosterone-suspension-50mgml-10mlvial-ep.html#/19-bulk_offer-10_vials would suffice, and more so, how to go about dosing? I know he'll need a full PCT afterwards. Anything else that I should look into/suggested to add into this cycle? Anything else needed or recommended to go with/alongside/support the cycle? or before/after? Just wanted to run this by some people with experience, thank you.

5'8" 190lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm sure pre-cycle lab work would likely be the safe bet/suggested, what should I check for?

Thank you.

Hello, good day all,

I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some dense lbs. Looking to amp it up a bit in the coming weeks for his next go around, want to do a 12week cycle, of Rad/LGD in the initial 4weeks, and some S23 for the final 8 weeks. I know he'll need a Test base, which I don't have experience with, (familiar with !njectables/GH) wondering if the following: http://puritysourcelabs.ru/injectable/517-testosterone-suspension-50mgml-10mlvial-ep.html#/19-bulk_offer-10_vials would suffice, and more so, how to go about dosing? I know he'll need a full PCT afterwards. Anything else that I should look into/suggested to add into this cycle? Anything else needed or recommended to go with/alongside/support the cycle? or before/after? Just wanted to run this by some people with experience, thank you.

5'8" 190lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm sure pre-cycle lab work would likely be the safe bet/suggested, what should I check for?

Thank you.

So my opinion is run an injectable AAS cycle or run Sarms.

You dont need a test base with Sarms. RAD140 is also almost a quasi-test base as it was created to mimic TRT.

Honestly that my personal opinion. Id also stay away from S23 I havent found a credible source and jury is out on its effectiveness in relation to its potential side effects.

If you have never run an injectable AAS cycle id do:

12 weeks @ 400mg test enanthate a week
Aromasin at 10mg dosed every other day from day 1
N2Guard from day 1 (Needtobuildmuscle.con a sponsor here sells it)

PCT would be nolva, clomid, and aromasin plus a natural test booster like M1MK or N2GenerateES

PCT should be 5-6 weeks and run:
Clomid - 50mg/50mg/25/25/12.5
Nolva - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin - 10/10/7.5/7.5/5

Then N2Generate of M1MK per the instructions

Bloods you would run PrivateMD labs using the female hormone panel. Essentially you want to know test levels, estrogen, FSH and LH.

You would also want to run bloods mid cycle so week 5 or 6 when the compounds fully build in your system to check to make sure you have your AI dialed in. Then obviously post cycle usually 6-8 weeks after your PCT is done to make sure you are recovering (test, FSH, and LH should all approach pre-cycle levels).

Just my opinion.

If you go all Sarms id run a cardarine, osta, LGD & RAD140 stack. You then would run a mini pct of clomid for 4 weeks at 25mg a day and also N2Generate or M1Mk.

I only use Sarms1 and Esarms so make sure your sarms source is legit.

If your gonna run test. Use test e or cyp. Not base.

So my opinion is run an injectable AAS cycle or run Sarms.

You dont need a test base with Sarms. RAD140 is also almost a quasi-test base as it was created to mimic TRT.

Honestly that my personal opinion. Id also stay away from S23 I havent found a credible source and jury is out on its effectiveness in relation to its potential side effects.

If you have never run an injectable AAS cycle id do:

12 weeks @ 400mg test enanthate a week
Aromasin at 10mg dosed every other day from day 1
N2Guard from day 1 (Needtobuildmuscle.con a sponsor here sells it)

PCT would be nolva, clomid, and aromasin plus a natural test booster like M1MK or N2GenerateES

PCT should be 5-6 weeks and run:
Clomid - 50mg/50mg/25/25/12.5
Nolva - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin - 10/10/7.5/7.5/5

Then N2Generate of M1MK per the instructions

Bloods you would run PrivateMD labs using the female hormone panel. Essentially you want to know test levels, estrogen, FSH and LH.

You would also want to run bloods mid cycle so week 5 or 6 when the compounds fully build in your system to check to make sure you have your AI dialed in. Then obviously post cycle usually 6-8 weeks after your PCT is done to make sure you are recovering (test, FSH, and LH should all approach pre-cycle levels).

Just my opinion.

If you go all Sarms id run a cardarine, osta, LGD & RAD140 stack. You then would run a mini pct of clomid for 4 weeks at 25mg a day and also N2Generate or M1Mk.

I only use Sarms1 and Esarms so make sure your sarms source is legit.

great advice right here from AWM

and if you guys need a code for sarms1 you can always hit me up

Hello, good day all,

5'8" 190lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

I'm sorry on your what?

Hello, good day all,

5'8" 190lbs.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.
You dont want test suspension as a test base. It doesmt have an ester and it's in and out too quickly

Hey guys, sorry late response, but I've had this page tab opened since making the OP, really appreciate the positive responses/feedback, valuable information and I've learned quite a bit from this thread and your posts. I've bought pretty much everything I've decided on/based on suggestions here, and gearing up for my cycle venture if not this week by next (waiting to receive everything). Random question, is test e by itself, liver toxic, like at say 400mg a week? Would it require n2guard? Got some N2guard too, but want to be certain on when to add it in, bit pricey lol... would it be necessary with test e alone @ 400mg a week.

Also, how should I go about dosing the test, should I split it up? or all at once. Thanks for everything y'all, appreciate it.

All esters of test in including enanthate are not hepatoxic. You should still use all around organ protection though since it adds stress to kidneys, cardiovascular system, etc. With enanthate it is advisable to split the dose into 2 injections a week. E.g. 200mg Monday evening and 200mg Friday night.

Back
Top Bottom