bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S4 effect of eyes + PCT

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea those are the ones I mentioned above. Osta, LGD (Anabolicum), and Rad140 (Testolone).

You could also do cardarine, osta, lgd, and rad140 but above is a good strength/mass building stack.

I just love the endurance I get from cardarine (GW) but again that stack would work well too.

You really cant go wrong with stacking any of the sarms together to be honest really comes down to the goals.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Yea those are the ones I mentioned above. Osta, LGD (Anabolicum), and Rad140 (Testolone).

You could also do cardarine, osta, lgd, and rad140 but above is a good strength/mass building stack.

I just love the endurance I get from cardarine (GW) but again that stack would work well too.

You really cant go wrong with stacking any of the sarms together to be honest really comes down to the goals.
    Thanks man. All of you guys are awesome. I'm going to do the bulk cycle and then do a cutting one. Will definitely post pictures of the progress.

Is there anything I need to be careful in terms of when my TRT doc runs my tests? Don't want him to get mad that I didn't tell him before taking all these compounds? Also, will any of these react/or give negative health effects while being on Test, HCG, Anastrazol?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post
    Thanks man. All of you guys are awesome. I'm going to do the bulk cycle and then do a cutting one. Will definitely post pictures of the progress.

Is there anything I need to be careful in terms of when my TRT doc runs my tests? Don't want him to get mad that I didn't tell him before taking all these compounds? Also, will any of these react/or give negative health effects while being on Test, HCG, Anastrazol?
    No there shouldnt be any reaction I have stacked sarms with AAS before and nothing I ran into. Having said that everyones body is different but the sides on sarms are very minimal so shouldnt be an issue.

Sarms do not raise test levels and you will already be suppressed (FSH and LH will be close to zero anyways because of the TRT) so nothing I can think of that would tip your doctor off.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    No there shouldnt be any reaction I have stacked sarms with AAS before and nothing I ran into. Having said that everyones body is different but the sides on sarms are very minimal so shouldnt be an issue.

Sarms do not raise test levels and you will already be suppressed (FSH and LH will be close to zero anyways because of the TRT) so nothing I can think of that would tip your doctor off.
    Much appreciated brother. thanks for all your input.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Naveed.Muhammad View Post

Nothing to worry about whatsoever bro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Some get mild sides with S4 and some can't handle it. Most sides are dosage related and can be avoided if done correctly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12