Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 effect of eyes + PCT

Naveed.Muhammad

Hey guys,

I'm exploring running an 8 weeks cycle of triple stack outlined below:
Week 1-8 (3 products)
25mgs andarine (s4) per day (25mgs before training --- or in AM after breakfast on non-training days)
50mgs ostabolic (osta) per day (25mgs after breakfast + 25mgs before training -- or before bed on non-training day)
10mgs stenabolic per day (10mgs after breakfast + 10mgs before training -- or before bed on non-training day)

I have 2 questions in regards to this:

1. How bad is the S4 effect on the eyes (the yellow tint/blurr!) has anyone experienced it?

2. I'm on a TRT for the past 12 months and will likely continue it while on and after the SARMs cycle do I have to do a PCT at all? it seems pointless since I'm going to be injecting Test anyway!

Many thanks in advance!
Naveed

Hey guys,

Week 1-8 (3 products)
25mgs andarine (s4) per day (25mgs before training --- or in AM after breakfast on non-training days)
50mgs ostabolic (osta) per day (25mgs after breakfast + 25mgs before training -- or before bed on non-training day)
10mgs stenabolic per day (10mgs after breakfast + 10mgs before training -- or before bed on non-training day)

1. How bad is the S4 effect on the eyes (the yellow tint/blurr!) has anyone experienced it?

2. I'm on a TRT for the past 12 months and will likely continue it while on and after the SARMs cycle do I have to do a PCT at all? it seems pointless since I'm going to be injecting Test anyway!

Many thanks in advance!
Naveed

1) It varies from user to user. I hate the yellow tint so I dont use S4 anymore but others dont get the vision sides so really its try and see if it bothers you. It does go away after a few days once you stop using it. Osta is to be run at 25mg/day not 50mg. 25mg is more than enough. Sten is good cardarine (gw) is better in my opinion unless you like the boost right before a workout. If I have the choice I always go with cardarine at 20mg/day over sten. I do run them both though and thats a great combo.

2) No if on TRT then your HPTA is already fucked so no need to PCT at all

I would run:
osta - 25mg/day 12 weeks
cardarine - 20mg/day 12 weeks
S4 - 25mg-50mg/day for 12 weeks

The yellow tint S4 can cause to night vision affects some and not others, but is due to its attachment to androgen receptors in the eyes. It passes a few days after ceasing dosing.

Hey guys,

Week 1-8 (3 products)

Many thanks in advance!
Naveed

Morning Naveed. Not prescribed by the doc then.

1) It varies from user to user. I hate the yellow tint so I dont use S4 anymore but others dont get the vision sides so really its try and see if it bothers you. It does go away after a few days once you stop using it. Osta is to be run at 25mg/day not 50mg. 25mg is more than enough. Sten is good cardarine (gw) is better in my opinion unless you like the boost right before a workout. If I have the choice I always go with cardarine at 20mg/day over sten. I do run them both though and thats a great combo.

2) No if on TRT then your HPTA is already fucked so no need to PCT at all

I would run:
osta - 25mg/day 12 weeks
cardarine - 20mg/day 12 weeks
S4 - 25mg-50mg/day for 12 weeks

Thank you very much for the detailed response.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning Naveed. Not prescribed by the doc then.

Morning, not prescribed by my physician but a TRT clinic that I found here, Defy Medical - great service but like I said I'm 39 and wouldn't want to go back to lower T levels after experiencing optimal Test results. I do have to be honest though that it comes at a price of needles and minor acne.

- - - Updated - - -

The yellow tint S4 can cause to night vision affects some and not others, but is due to its attachment to androgen receptors in the eyes. It passes a few days after ceasing dosing.

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Steve. Is there an alternative SARM available for S4 then?

no pct is required when on trt...

s4 is variant from person to person... theres no way anyway can tell you how you will respond.. some people have trouble at 50 mg and some can run 100 without issues... its all trial and error

Thank you very much for the detailed response.

- - - Updated - - -

Morning, not prescribed by my physician but a TRT clinic that I found here, Defy Medical - great service but like I said I'm 39 and wouldn't want to go back to lower T levels after experiencing optimal Test results. I do have to be honest though that it comes at a price of needles and minor acne.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, Steve. Is there an alternative SARM available for S4 then?

So you could run LGD at 10mg a day or RAD140 at 20-30mg a day instead of S4. They are not the same in nature but you would get good results running cardarine, osta and LGD or RAD140.

I legit have run Cardarine, Sten (SR009), osta, LGD, and RAD140 all at the same time with great results. Im not on TRT so I have to do a full PCT but they do work and any combination of them will work well. I just always recommend a base of Cardarine and usually Osta then can add as you want.

So you could run LGD at 10mg a day or RAD140 at 20-30mg a day instead of S4. They are not the same in nature but you would get good results running cardarine, osta and LGD or RAD140.

I legit have run Cardarine, Sten (SR009), osta, LGD, and RAD140 all at the same time with great results. Im not on TRT so I have to do a full PCT but they do work and any combination of them will work well. I just always recommend a base of Cardarine and usually Osta then can add as you want.

@awm1981 Thanks again bro. Honestly I would rather not use S4 if the difference in results and effect is negligible. I'm really scared of anything affecting my eyes! And SARMs are still being researched we don't know what long-term effects they may have! Unfortunately most stacks come with S4 and for 8 weeks!

Yea those are the ones I mentioned above. Osta, LGD (Anabolicum), and Rad140 (Testolone).

You could also do cardarine, osta, lgd, and rad140 but above is a good strength/mass building stack.

I just love the endurance I get from cardarine (GW) but again that stack would work well too.

You really cant go wrong with stacking any of the sarms together to be honest really comes down to the goals.

Yea those are the ones I mentioned above. Osta, LGD (Anabolicum), and Rad140 (Testolone).

You could also do cardarine, osta, lgd, and rad140 but above is a good strength/mass building stack.

I just love the endurance I get from cardarine (GW) but again that stack would work well too.

You really cant go wrong with stacking any of the sarms together to be honest really comes down to the goals.

Thanks man. All of you guys are awesome. I'm going to do the bulk cycle and then do a cutting one. Will definitely post pictures of the progress.

Is there anything I need to be careful in terms of when my TRT doc runs my tests? Don't want him to get mad that I didn't tell him before taking all these compounds? Also, will any of these react/or give negative health effects while being on Test, HCG, Anastrazol?

Thanks man. All of you guys are awesome. I'm going to do the bulk cycle and then do a cutting one. Will definitely post pictures of the progress.

Is there anything I need to be careful in terms of when my TRT doc runs my tests? Don't want him to get mad that I didn't tell him before taking all these compounds? Also, will any of these react/or give negative health effects while being on Test, HCG, Anastrazol?

No there shouldnt be any reaction I have stacked sarms with AAS before and nothing I ran into. Having said that everyones body is different but the sides on sarms are very minimal so shouldnt be an issue.

Sarms do not raise test levels and you will already be suppressed (FSH and LH will be close to zero anyways because of the TRT) so nothing I can think of that would tip your doctor off.

No there shouldnt be any reaction I have stacked sarms with AAS before and nothing I ran into. Having said that everyones body is different but the sides on sarms are very minimal so shouldnt be an issue.

Sarms do not raise test levels and you will already be suppressed (FSH and LH will be close to zero anyways because of the TRT) so nothing I can think of that would tip your doctor off.

Much appreciated brother. thanks for all your input.

Nothing to worry about whatsoever bro

Back
Top Bottom