needtobuildmuscle

Thread: S4 and eye sight question

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

S4 and eye sight question

I know this question is absolutely beat to death, let me explain why I'm asking/posting about this.. here is my current stack im on current week 2

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I ran this stack before and had awesome results. Last night I woke up around 4am, opened my eyes and almost couldn't see half of anything, not blurry but it was a hard big black line it looked like going across my eye sight. Everytime I closed them and re opened them it was there again, super nerve racking.. went into the bathroom turned the light on and the light eventually adjusted my eyes and currently went away.. it was as soon as I woke up I couldn't see anything. I hope this makes sense, since I never really ran into this issue before besides a tad blurriness here and there. Is this something to be concerned about and maybe cut out the S4? Or continue and see if it persists? Then go from there?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpxbuilder View Post
    I know this question is absolutely beat to death, let me explain why I'm asking/posting about this.. here is my current stack im on current week 2

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I ran this stack before and had awesome results. Last night I woke up around 4am, opened my eyes and almost couldn't see half of anything, not blurry but it was a hard big black line it looked like going across my eye sight. Everytime I closed them and re opened them it was there again, super nerve racking.. went into the bathroom turned the light on and the light eventually adjusted my eyes and currently went away.. it was as soon as I woke up I couldn't see anything. I hope this makes sense, since I never really ran into this issue before besides a tad blurriness here and there. Is this something to be concerned about and maybe cut out the S4? Or continue and see if it persists? Then go from there?
    yeah that is pretty close to what i went through as well on S4. that is the side effect it gives. i liked it though, i was able to sleep in longer while on it cause the sun didn't wake me up lol
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Okay I just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be permanent. If that's the case ill just suck it up and move past it. Good thing I asked before I just stopped it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    thats t he most commonly know side effect of s4... its very common... its nothing permanent whatsoever

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very good fellas, thanks for the help boys. Much appreciated

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you running the S4 high?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    25mg am and 25 mg 4-6 hours later.. 50 mg total

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpxbuilder View Post
    25mg am and 25 mg 4-6 hours later.. 50 mg total
    I meant compared to say suggested doses. My thinking, without looking, is that all too often if it's run a little high compared to suggestions you're more likely to see sides.

By way of an example (having just looked) dose suggestions vary between 25 and 100mg. So 25mg daily would seem more likely to have less sides vs 50 (2 x 25mg)

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I love the compound but the eye thing just freaks me out