Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 or LGD

Body4444

Registered
Hey I’ll stop flooding this thing with my sarms question after this one but I need to know, which is a better sarm FOR WOMEN to bulk? I’ve asked around for sarms that show the least androgenic activity and have found that ostarine, S4, ACP105, and AC262 are those, but I’m not really familiar with the last two. I’m trying to put size on my legs. So which is the better sarm to bulk?

Hey I’ll stop flooding this thing with my sarms question after this one but I need to know, which is a better sarm FOR WOMEN to bulk? I’ve asked around for sarms that show the least androgenic activity and have found that ostarine, S4, ACP105, and AC262 are those, but I’m not really familiar with the last two. I’m trying to put size on my legs. So which is the better sarm to bulk?

lgd is better for bulking... thats not even close...

the only thing you asked was which was better for bulking so i answered... dosing wise.. lgd for females should start at 5 mg per day at least 2 weeks... ive never seen any female get male attributes from it at all... you can bump to 10 mg after two weeks or just stick to 5... thats on your body reaction and comfort with it

the only thing you asked was which was better for bulking so i answered... dosing wise.. lgd for females should start at 5 mg per day at least 2 weeks... ive never seen any female get male attributes from it at all... you can bump to 10 mg after two weeks or just stick to 5... thats on your body reaction and comfort with it

Thanks Dylan. Have you ever seen a LGD and Cardarine stack? I had a theory stacking those two would help me put on muscle size while keeping fat gains at bay

but LGD is an agonist on androgens, correct? As a female if I stick to 5 mg should I be safe? I don’t want my boys getting any deeper

Boys or voice??

Back
Top Bottom