Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 + Ostarine/Sten + Post Ct sufficient??

Livefast

Registered
First off, currently 185 @12-13% 6’0 21 yrs old. Currently combatting 4 week old slightly unknown injury (diagnosed as Class 1 AC joint but that doesn’t seem correct, dull pain is in crease between right delt & pec)
Goal: Bulk/Hopefully quicker recovery

Ordered from SARMS1
Recommended by owner was
Ostarine @ 50mg
S4 @ 25mg
8 weeks followed by
Sten @ 10mg
Post CT by DGA
for mini pct

Now first off does that sound sufficient for PCT or should I add clomid and/or HCGenerate

Second, I will most likely lower Osta to 25mg. Sound better or keep at 50?

Third, keep Sten on pct or bump it to main cycle?

Yes I’ve done my own research and have found it pretty much conflicts each other’s opinions. Looking for experienced SARMs users input. Will log also possibly.

Bonus question, anyone experience the same issue with shoulder/pec as me? Was caused from DB Bench, wasn’t ever a sharp pain. Seemed sore at first, laid off from the gym for 3 weeks, came back in super light avoiding presses/overhead/flye motions. Definitely has gotten better but still slightly feel it on certain days and on certain movements. Wouldn’t say it’s an actual pain at the moment. Do mobility & rotator cuff movements for it. Seems like tight right lat or deltoid. Contraction on it is 5x the left. Very uncomfortable pops when moving arm overhead & back down. Labral or Pec minor are my thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time

i would use clomid with post ct... thats just me.. some may disagree but im a million miles from comfortable running any suppressive sarm without a low dose of clomid or nolva... post ct with it and your gold...

flat bench can cause that injury yes... i havent had it personally but its something that only heals with rest generally... ostarine may help you as well... by the way, you wrote your dosing backward... mk2866 is 25 mg and s4 is 50...

No I didn’t write dosages wrong. Bulk stack from SARMs1 comes with 2 packs of Osta & 1 packs of S4. 50mg Mk2866 & 25mg S4.

No I didn’t write dosages wrong. Bulk stack from SARMs1 comes with 2 packs of Osta & 1 packs of S4. 50mg Mk2866 & 25mg S4.

Can you post pics??

dylan is talking about the actual dosage, not what the caps come in bro

there is a misunderstanding

Yes. The recommended dosage from him was 50mg Osta ED and 25mg S4 ED. They both come in 25mg caps. Look at my above picture. I’m not lying. It comes with 2 packs of 25mg Osta and 1 pack of 25mg S4. Along with also 1 pack of 10mg Sten.

Run your SARMS cycle like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day
S4 50mg/day (25mg AM 25mg PM)
SR9009 10mg/day (take with preworkout meal. Only take it on workout days)

Weeks 9 - 12
HCGenerate 5 capsules/day
clomid 25mg/day

On week 13 you can start your next cycle of SARMS

Weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day

Weeks 9 - 12
clomid 25mg/day

This is a much better layout. I would actually run the SR at 20mg instead of 10mg but nothing wrong with starting out low and see how you respond.

Weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day

Weeks 9 - 12
clomid 25mg/day

Thank you. Will try it out like this.

dylan is talking about the actual dosage, not what the caps come in bro

there is a misunderstanding

The caps come in 25mg. The actual dosage was 50mg.

Back
Top Bottom