Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 pct needed ?

Brucecanto

Registered
Very interested in trying this. I have read some good information about dosing and cycle length, but I am not sure about pct. Do you need to run a full PCT if you do a 2 month cycle of this stuff? Does anyone have some experience with sarms s4 at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Very interested in trying this. I have read some good information about dosing and cycle length, but I am not sure about pct. Do you need to run a full PCT if you do a 2 month cycle of this stuff? Does anyone have some experience with sarms s4 at all? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

yes of course you do... you need to run it 12 weeks, not 8... its just peaking at 8 weeks and you will be leaving gains on the table if you stop at 8 weeks.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

yes of course you do... you need to run it 12 weeks, not 8... its just peaking at 8 weeks and you will be leaving gains on the table if you stop at 8 weeks.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan gave you the perfect layout...

I appreciate all the info in great detail. I will be checking these websites and products out! I read on another thread about N2generate is that needed for PCT?

Back
Top Bottom