Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is S4 suppressive ?

Mildly. You don't need a traditional pct. You could do like a mini pct.

Though I don't bother honestly. Personally I don't notice a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For ME, the triple stack was not suppressive. The proof is in the bloodwork. although, I was using hcgenerate to help with suppression. I went right into a cycle afterward

Clomid really isn't necessary.

1. It's ability to boost LH and T is merely temporary

2. Sarms hardly effect LH or T serum for that matter so it's overkill and not worth the clomid side effects

Trust me, I've run 6 sarms cycles (mostly triple stacks) and have never needed a SERM to recover.

A mini PCT after a sarms run is really all you need to run to recover, as long as you are running a good enough test booster. HCGenerate ES is what I would go with for your sarms PCT

you don not in ANY way need a serm on traditional sarms stacks... lgd is the ONLY one you would even POSSIBLY consider it on but even that is not necessary as bloodwork and studies have shown it to not be nearly as suppressive as first thought... running hcgenerate es as a stand alone 4 weeks is enough but you can add another test booster to that as well if you like... something like unleashed would be fine... there's no need to take unnecessary products like serms unless they are absolutely needed...

That's one of the many benefits to sarms. They don't shut you down hard, like AAS, and recovery with a light mini PCT is a breeze

Do you think running s4 as a bridge just after Pct of an aas cycle is overkill ?

Clomid really isn't necessary.

1. It's ability to boost LH and T is merely temporary

2. Sarms hardly effect LH or T serum for that matter so it's overkill and not worth the clomid side effects

Trust me, I've run 6 sarms cycles (mostly triple stacks) and have never needed a SERM to recover.

Great advice. No serm needed. I found that osta raised my e2 levels slightly, but I think it affects everyone differently. I used a small amount of Adex on my sarms run to keep estrogen down.

Great advice. No serm needed. I found that osta raised my e2 levels slightly, but I think it affects everyone differently. I used a small amount of Adex on my sarms run to keep estrogen down.

Osta also aggravates my nips a bit. I always use some sort of a.i. with sarms

On another note, it's suggested that perhaps osta's tendency to elevate E may have something to do with it's joint supporting abilities

Yes..that was the only drawback I saw. After waying the differences I decide on passing on sarms and doing an AAS. WHY NOT

Back
Top Bottom