Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 and vision sides

Steelmax

Registered
I am using S4 and at 25mgs I did not notice any vision issues everyone talks about so I was thinking this stuff was bunk, then I raised the dosage to 50mgs and 3 days later when I get up to pee at night it was like watching one of those old movies and in the morning the sunlight coming through the window was tinted. is this normal?

Yup, that is completely normal. It will go away quickly after you discontinue S4

I am using S4 and at 25mgs I did not notice any vision issues everyone talks about so I was thinking this stuff was bunk, then I raised the dosage to 50mgs and 3 days later when I get up to pee at night it was like watching one of those old movies and in the morning the sunlight coming through the window was tinted. is this normal?

So... you know it happens (what everyone talks about) and when it happens you ask if it's normal... c'mon.

Its temporary nothing wrong at all.

you wont get vision issues on 25 mg man... yes, at 50 mg you can definitely have that going on ... you will be just fine

Back
Top Bottom