Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 and yellow tinting

666lKG

Registered
I started S4 andarine and it has been 1 week on it and I am getting worried because I'm starting to get a yellow tint to my eyes. The issue is worse when I get up in the morning and go to the bathroom and turn on the light. It's like I'm partially blind. Was not aware that this would happen on just 50mgs a day. Should is top using it?

I started S4 andarine and it has been 1 week on it and I am getting worried because I'm starting to get a yellow tint to my eyes. The issue is worse when I get up in the morning and go to the bathroom and turn on the light. It's like I'm partially blind. Was not aware that this would happen on just 50mgs a day. Should is top using it?

Some guys have the vision problems with andarine s4, it's not a secret but I find it's completely dose dependent. So the more you use the worse it gets, that's why I always stick to 25mgs/day with andarine s4, I find the dose has no vision sides for me and works the best when stacked with testolone rad140.

My strength stack is usually
25mgs andarine s4/day
25mgs testolone rad140/day
20mgs stenabolic sr9009/day (4 dose split)

This is a normal side effects of S4 that goes away when you stop using it. If it causes too much of an issue lower the dose

you have a few options... you can either lower the dose, i would try 35-40 mg first and see if that helps OR you can go 5 days on and 2 days off... its a very short half life and by taking those two days off, its allowing you to get rest from it and clean up some of the vision side effects... obviously thats more so a last resort but try lowering the dose first... you will still get gains either way but its best to be taking it daily ... either way, you have to learn your body response to it

Why not? Firstly it's a well known side effect and 2... why are you taking 2x the recommended dose?

It happens with S4 nothing to worry about.

It’s a very common side effect. You should try lowering your dose.

Back
Top Bottom